US$134
US$178
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$144
juSTa MG Road(Bengaluru)
US$77
US$44
Priceline
All reviewspark plazamelange restaurantbusiness tripprestige tech parkbusiness hotelcar servicethe hotel offerscomfortable stayin room diningexcellent servicebangalore trafficbreakfast buffetswimming poolcomfortable roomsin houseduty managerhotel staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Restaurant managers are fantastic.
Staff are unfailingly polite and some speak a little English. See point above
Staff can't do enough for you. At times excessively so.
The Hotel itself is an oasis from the noise and dirt outside.

But just like Mr Cleese's establishment, every day something goes wrong:
-Midnight wake up visit from room service to provide welcome to the hotel letter. 1 week after I arrived. For the wrong person
-Follow up phone call from reception to wake me again to tell me they woke me up earlier with the wrong letter
-Alarm clock turned on by house keeping
-No water in room one night
-No ATM in Hotel - you have to cross "the road" - 10 lanes of Indian traffic
-No Alcohol for sale one night
-No hot water for showers one morning
-Air Conditioning stuck on 15c
-Air Conditioning failed
-Concierge has no maps or suggestions of places to visit
-Tour guide does not speak English
-Multiple in room power outages requiring TV re tuning
-Sports bar closed during Football world cup
-Room key doesn't work
-Request for Cafe Latte responses include: Tea in a pot, Iced Coffee, Black Coffee, No Coffee
- Request for Nuts resulted in - no response 2nd request delivers Chicken and Pork, 3rd request "there are no nuts" - Giving up = new waiter - would you like some nuts?

Eventually you give up and wait for the day's Manuel moment and smile when its just a first world problem.

Room Tip: Managers can translate difficult requests like " Ham, Cheese AND Tomato" omlette
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 997michaelm997
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel and great service. The staff really do go out of their way to make your stay worthwhile. Check in and check out was a breeze. The hotel provides a drop off service to your office. Just two recommendations - the food labels for the breakfast buffet do need some work - an "aloo tikki" is not a "hash brown". The dosas and the sauces need to be served hot. I would stay at this hotel again without any hesitation.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the Radisson for a business trip... The hotel facilities are really well maintained... Looked a like a new hotel with everything spic and span... The room was just awesome and very well done up and thought through...

The breakfast spread was also good and exhaustive... Staff was friendly...

Only 1 thing to mention - the front desk at the time of check in gives u a membership card... The only thought at check in especially late at night is to get to the room... I think the hotel could think of a better way to get someone enrolled...

Else Radisson is a charm in the concrete dessert of Bangalore... Well done!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All what you could need is there ! Nice staff , nice place !
Five restaurants provide lot of choices and diversity of ambiance and dishes... so good food ! I love Indian and Thai food !
Taxi from the hotel, booked with the room, is very convenient ( you can forget to walk till the company place, too complicated !), and always on time !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Excellent, Excellent and Excellent. One and only thing that came to my mind when I am thinking of Radisson Blu @ Marathahalli. I had an extremely pleasant stay for many weeks (approx. 2 months). And I must say this is the best hotel I have ever lived in.

I had business travels in many counties and have stayed in many big properties. But this is the BEST to count on !!!

Good ambience, great comfort, big spacious rooms with amenities, excellent food, highly courteous and friendly and accommodating staff. What more you can ask for..

Location: One of the best location as everything is close by. You don’t need to travel far for anything. All is at a walkable distance.

Reception: Great ambience - Mindblow feeling when you enter the hotel. Entire hotel staff is too good – very humble, courteous and professional. They will listen to you very patiently whenever you come with your queries and revert with an immediate solution. A very quick check in and immediate check out whenever you need.
Thanks to Sunil, Nagendra, Ajay, Ritu and Kamlesh for their superb service
Special thanks to Debolina, Anu and Vasant for helping me with a studio apartment when my family visited. That was quite a surprise. It was like a cherry on the cake.

Breakfast @Melange : Mouthwatering food to start your day. Menu had a great variety of food and all the dishes were fantastic. The dining halls had a variety of eatables to choose from and the service was excellent. Staff served the food with great love and care. In fact, if they get to know your liking, they will serve the you dishes the moment you enter the place. What a great service !
Thanks to Nisher, Vibin, Jobin, Kapil, Chandan, Rahul and Sahid.
Special thanks to Jyoti, Bibhu ad Manisha for the extra care.
Rupankar (supervisor) has been really nice and used to guide me with all new stuff on the menu. Thanks !

Rooms: Room was really nice with King sized bed and lots of pillows which gives you much comfort. Rooms were quite big with all facilities. Mini bar was good too.

House cleaning: Again, the staff was very punctual and cleaned your room with a great care. No personal belongings will be touched. You can put any stuff in your room without thinking twice.
Special thanks to Jhansi who took care of my room at all times.
Shekhar (supervisor) who was always available for any queries and helped me with any requirement. He helped me with changing the room for a pool side view. He used to give chocolates to my kids every day when my family visited. Also gave me complementary spa twice for my long extended stay. A wow moment !!!

Shuttle service: Another great feature. I used to get shuttle for my office pickup and drop at any time. The hotel cab is just one call away.

Security: Even the security was great and we were always greeted with a namaste and smile.

Gym / Swimming pool / Spa: All are very classy. I have used all and found it wonderful.

Saanya (account lead) has been a great support for my overall stay and arranged a fantastic dinner on the last day of my stay. Simply awesome !

Overall it was an incredible experience staying in Radisson Blu. I would surely miss the staff as I knew them like my family members. This would definitely be my one and only venue whenever I visit Bangalore next.

Cheers!
Ankur

Room Tip: All rooms with a pool view are excellent
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business