All reviews mr rahul the owner main market home away from home shanti stupa hotel staff excellent stay the kitchen staff rooms are spacious hot water night stay stayed for nights comfortable stay place to stay small hotel oxygen cylinders breakfast and dinner
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel has very spacious rooms. Unfortunately they don't clean then properly. There were balls of dust in our rooms and throughout our stay I had dust allergies. When I pointed it out to the owner he said they can't help it as the hotels are in the mountains. We had to ask them to mop the floor instead of just sweep it.we then moved to amother hotel which was a third of the price and much cleaner. Avoid this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This was the first time that I had a bad experience related to my stay in Leh/ladakh. Hotel Nalanda staff is very unproffessional and trying to fill in more guests while ignoring the existing ones.They dont clean the rooms before offering it the the guest. We had to literally have the staff boy clean our rooms in front of us, we had to tell him to remove dust dirt from furniture as the rooms seemed as not been opened since many days. Bad experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank s_Worldtraveller
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 5 days. Hotel helped us to arrange all transportations and schedule. I was happy with kind service from hotel! From hotel to main market only takes 5-10 mins on feet. There is nice mountain scenery behind hotel, too!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yuna L
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Nalanda two nights at each time on either side of my trip to Nubra Valley. Very clean & spacious. Wifi was okay. The hotel is 10-15min walk uphill from the main market.
Manager Rahul and his staff made this stay memorable.
Dinner and breakfast are available at a charge, but well worth it... there are no independent restaurants nearby.
Hot water availability was a problem, temperature was tepid at best.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This is a very good hotel with all facilities and wonderful staff members. The views from the hotel was awesome. The food was finger licking and homely. Rooms were cozy and warm. One could spend a day just sitting in the balcony with it's wonderful view. Perfect hotel for family stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family