Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
great

probably the best tour operator in north india that i came across. he was friendly since first day... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Satyam578
Recommend

Lovely service! Highly recommend. Was treated like family The owner Mr Majid is a wonderful human... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Apurvagilche

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Booked houseboat and taxi through Majid bhai.. believe me that was the best housebat he arranged and at best price..

Date of experience: February 2021
Majid W, Owner at Bukhara Travel House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Greetings from Bukhara Travel House !!!!

Highly appreciate for taking out time to share this wonderful review with a perfect star rating.It’s been pleasure to have served you and to learn how you enjoyed the our services and hospitality.

We at Bukhara Travel House are pleased that we could live up to most of your expectations and you enjoyed tour with us.

Once again thank you for giving us this opportunity and providing your valuable feedback. It definitely matters for us and keeps us motivated for better and improved services.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

This was my second trip with Bukhara travels, and will anytime suggest any of my friends and family to book a customized trip with them. Majid bhai really understands our requirements and makes sure that wholesome experience is provided. Just travel and leave the hassle of trip planning with Bukhara travels. ☺️

Date of experience: January 2021
Majid W, Owner at Bukhara Travel House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Greetings from Bukhara Travel House !!!!

Highly appreciate for taking out time to share this amazing review with a perfect star rating regarding your recent Holiday Package with us. It’s been a pleasure to have served you and to learn how you enjoyed the entire Tour in every aspect from Accommodation, Transportation, Services to hospitality.

Reviewed 9 January 2021

Positive: Professionalism, Quality
My family travels once in a year and this time we planned for North India Jammu and Kashmir.
We all had the best time and credit goes to Team members of Bukhara Travel House.
They have taken care of every small small requirement and treated us like there own family.
I have become fan of there professionalism and prompt services.
I would highly recommend there services to everyone who all are travelling to North India and wants to cherish valleys.
Hats off to the team.

Date of experience: December 2020

Reviewed 9 January 2021

VERY HELPFUL PEOPLE.

We Did not know much , but they arranged everything for us.
Great price. Best service.
Will make use them again in future.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

This was my second trip with Bukhara travels. First one was in Jan,2016. I was traveling with friends. We had just 3 nights. Majid bhai suggested best possible iteneary and we made most of the time.

Second one was in Jan'2021. It was a trip by chance. I was to go to Sikkim but missed flight. I got tickets to Srinagar, just went ahead. I had no bookings in Kashmir. I called Majid bhai just before boarding flight. I knew he would take care of everything and he did. I was traveling with family (young kids and elderly mother) this time. He planned our accomodation, travel and activities in reasonable price. There was great flexibility. He took care of all the needs. There was adverse weather, traffic jams, flight cancellations due to snowfall. Majid was there to help. Also, special mention of Fahim. He was like a brother.

Thanks Majid and team. Best wishes from me and family!!

Date of experience: January 2021
Majid W, Owner at Bukhara Travel House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021