All reviews excellent hotel the check in process marriott group sales manager butter chicken cantonment area required amenities f b star property biryani front office caring staff morning breakfast the hotel staff breakfast spread dal lake family vacation
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Hello

This was my very first & one of the most memorable one.I was there for 2 weeks
As solo traveller.Had booked my stay in Four points by Shereton,Sonwar Centrally located.
My entire itenary was planned with the help of the Hotel Housekeeper Mr Mudasir, Who is just not a thorough professional but an excellent sharp,friendly & nice human being, helped me in planning my entire trip. Made everything Cofortable and at ease for me.

I highly recommend this hotel to everybody for there excellent service,Delicious food ,spacious room,Friendly atmosphere with positive vibes and happy faces around.

I was given a hotel chauffeur Mr Aved for site seeing for the entire trip was again excellent,smart,sharp,Cordiall and an absolute asset for the guest .
As he was local and new every possible destination.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank boses893
Mudasir G, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Srinagar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the hotel and sharing your generous review on this forum. We are grateful to you for your appreciation of our team work and quality of service.

Mudasir Gul

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is so tidy and clean and the rooms are spacious.It is a new hotel and I hope management improves after a while but nothing serious to nag about.Staffs are nice and helpful especiallyMr Bilal and Sayeed.
Breakfast is not very good but ok and everyday is exactly the same.
Hotel location is far from Dal Lake and you should commute a lot for any sightseeing.

Stayed: September 2018
2  Thank fara046
Ashu99999, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Srinagar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Reviewed 20 September 2018

The photos are deceptive. Its bang on the noisy, unclean, highway...garbage dump is infront of your window. All night the traffic is terrible, loud honking....very very dusty and no view at all. Never take the balcony room. Its not sound proof. And the view down is horrible. The finish of the rooms and balcony (esp) is very poor.

Had to get my room cleaned in my presence as housekeeping is terrible. I feel real bad giving such a review but must be honest as I too decide by reading the reviews. I didnt know Four Point Sheraton means a 4 star, thought it would be Marriott std but a far cry from it. I left one day earlier and was happy to do so. Though the people are very warm, keen to help, flexible.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Sangeeta H
Ashu99999, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Srinagar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Srinagar and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. Due the construction along the road side, the road in front if the hotel has become little dusty. This will be complete within few days. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Srinagar.

ASIF BHAT
Front Office Manager
Four Points by Sheraton Srinagar
asif.bhat@fourpoints.com
1942469000

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

My aunt and I stayed at the Four Points Sheraton hotel during 4 nights. Our room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was good. Bilal Khan and Sayeed made sure we were satisfied and taken care of during our stay. Thank you for your hospitality.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Location: Located slightly outside the city. The views of the valley or the Jhalum river is not that great. You would need a car to commute. Autos are readily from outside.

Rooms: We were a group of five and booked two double bedrooms. Since one of us was a platinum member, his was upgraded while ours was updated to front facing. Needless to say a clean and neat room.

Washroom: All perfect.

Food and restaurant: We only had breakfast which on the same lines as the other four points. The highlight of the food is Kahwa

Hotel management: Friendly and welcoming. Went extra mile for our requirements

Special Mention: The hotel provides to and for service to Dal Lake for the morning walk. Make use of it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends