Perch Arbor Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$48
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$75
US$71
Hotels.com
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$64
US$41
Agoda.com
Ramada Gurgaon Central(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$85
US$70
US$96
US$82
Agoda.com
The Acura BMK(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$66
US$47
Priceline
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$63
US$41
  • Restaurant
Sun Villa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$33
US$29
Priceline
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$131
US$97
  • Pool
All reviewsgolf course roadbusiness tripvalue for moneystayed here for nightsclub roomspecial thankswonderful stayvisited this hotelawesome experiencethe hotel staffgreat hospitalityamazing hotelkeep up the good workfront office staffdecent hotelexcellent servicebuffet breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Restaurant is excellent. We had an amazing breakfast in the morning and treated with such kindness..The thing that puts this hotel head and shoulders above the rest is the incomparable service. Staff is extremely attentive and caring and i will especially like to thank Deepak and Sandeep who really made us feel at home..
The hotel is all about the details, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
AnyaMngt, Front Office Manager at Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We Thank you for taking out the time to write us a review here on our TripAdvisor page and feel proud to know that we have been able to meet your expectations on all fronts.

It is also truly heartwarming to know that certain staff members have been able to work closely with you and have been able to please you with their hard work and dedication. We are indeed very proud of our team and assure you that our entire team shall be delighted to read this.

Once again, we Thank you with all our heart for your kind words of appreciation.
We look forward to hosting you here very soon again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So this was my first stay in this Hotel. The room was clean and spacious. They have in-house laundry services which is very helpful for corporate clients like us.
The breakfast buffet is good but could add more options. The dinner buffet is more of a Japanese selection.
Overall a comfortable stay will visit soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the review. Your compliments for the hotel are highly appreciated! We strive to create memorable experiences for our guests here, so it is very encouraging when we get feedback such as yours.

We extremely regret the inconvenience you faced with the breakfast buffet and promise to work towards offering a wider spread to our guests.

Once again, Thank You for such wonderful comments and look forward to having you with us soon again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall found the room size and bathrooms so much more.spacious than any other 5 star hotel that I have stayed so far. Also the layout was very unique. Loved the spacious shower and separate spacious counters at the handwash area.

Pros:-
- spacious rooms
- very spacious and comfortable bathrooms
- nice well maintained interiors

Cons
- manpower in shortage
- included breakfast at no par at all. Very limited menu and a very small breakfast area

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Shweta S

Greetings from Anya,Gurgaon!

Thank you for sparing time and posting your detailed review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that the facilities offered to you were to your satisfaction. Your feedback has been shared with the team and are delighted to note that you have carried back fond memories of your stay.

I have made a note of your feedback about the manpower shortage and the breakfast. I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t know where to start, I absolutely love this hotel. The hotel is fabulous but more importantly the restaurant staff were willing,efficient and friendly. We will be back soon to meet you all,thankyou for taking care so nicely & professionally.Special thanks to sandip for extra take care.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback on our TripAdvisor page.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories. Your feedback is most valuable to us and I have personally shared the same with my team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Since June 4th, I have continued to stay here. Every day, I enjoy this hotel life as food, gym, room, spa, hospitality... excellent!!!Especially, service quality is fantastic!!
Next time, I will choose this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo