All reviews golf course road design hotel business trip value for money club room stayed here for nights special thanks the hotel staff visited this hotel convenient location front office staff excellent hospitality decent hotel amazing food wonderful stay in room dining keep up the good work
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Overall found the room size and bathrooms so much more.spacious than any other 5 star hotel that I have stayed so far. Also the layout was very unique. Loved the spacious shower and separate spacious counters at the handwash area.

Pros:-
- spacious rooms
- very spacious and comfortable bathrooms
- nice well maintained interiors

Cons
- manpower in shortage
- included breakfast at no par at all. Very limited menu and a very small breakfast area

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Shweta S
AnyaMngt, Front Office Manager at Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Greetings from Anya,Gurgaon!

Thank you for sparing time and posting your detailed review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that the facilities offered to you were to your satisfaction. Your feedback has been shared with the team and are delighted to note that you have carried back fond memories of your stay.

I have made a note of your feedback about the manpower shortage and the breakfast. I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

For any further assistance, please write to me at: afom@anyahotels.com

Best regards,
Hatendra Singh
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I don’t know where to start, I absolutely love this hotel. The hotel is fabulous but more importantly the restaurant staff were willing,efficient and friendly. We will be back soon to meet you all,thankyou for taking care so nicely & professionally.Special thanks to sandip for extra take care.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback on our TripAdvisor page.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories. Your feedback is most valuable to us and I have personally shared the same with my team.

For any further assistance, please write to me at: afom@anyahotels.com

Best regards,
Hatendra Singh
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Since June 4th, I have continued to stay here. Every day, I enjoy this hotel life as food, gym, room, spa, hospitality... excellent!!!Especially, service quality is fantastic!!
Next time, I will choose this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
AnyaMngt, Manager at Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Anya Gurgaon.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel service quality, Food, Gym, Room and Spa. At Anya Gurgaon, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgment is always our greatest reward.

Thank you so much for appreciating our team. People are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness, they create delightful moments for our guests, we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We look forward to hosting you here very soon again!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

This hotel basically serves to business travelers as per them but they dont have shoe shiner which was a very normal thing every hotel keeps .Other than that very small issues but the entire stay was made grateful by Anuj the duty manager available anytime helpful (I suppose she works their 24hours ) since she was everytime available but awesome lady extremely helpful and above all very kind. Overall Good Services

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Anya Gurgaon on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, our team and the services we provide. It has always been our endeavor to place our guests and their needs above all else. I can say with humility that our people at all times live by this important organizational value. This helps in creating a culture where we strive for excellence while building an everlasting bond with our guests.

Thank you so much for appreciating Anuj and our team. People are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests – we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We look forward to hosting you here very soon again!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Come and stay for 3 days. Everything so perfect. Nice environment, Nice staff, nice food. Greatly satisfied!
The only advise is for Gym. Could you try to put some more instruments in the Gym? That will be quite helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement. We are glad that you had a memorable stay.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team, food and services. At Anya Gurgaon, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgment is always our greatest reward.

I have taken a careful note of comments regarding the fitness center and sincerely regret that it did not meet your expectation.
We have discussed your concerns with the respective teams who have been briefed to be more prompt and vigilant in imparting any guest needs and services.

We look forward to welcoming you again!