Perch Arbor Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$49
ACCO959(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$32
Acco 53(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$81
US$64
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$69
US$46
Priceline
Ramada Gurgaon Central(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$100
US$79
US$97
US$83
Priceline
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$63
US$41
  • Restaurant
Sun Villa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$33
US$29
Priceline
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$140
US$123
  • Pool
All reviewscountry innambience mallclub carlsonbusiness tripvalue for moneybusiness hotelnational highwayclose to the airportindustrial arearooms are spaciousdlf cyber cityhotel is locatedcheck in was smoothdelhi airportroom servicenice experiencebreakfast spread
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Amazing experience here at Radisson. Very near to Cyber Hub, so spent the night there. Rooms were good. Breakfast also refreshing,customer service excelllent. Overall very delighted to stay over here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kanchan R, General Manager at Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive feedback further to your recent stay with us! We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and rest assured, like always we shall ensure all personal care!
Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I made the hotel aware of my arrival time and they indicated the rooms were ready and was interconnecting, which it was not. I asked for freshly squeezed juice, instead I got carton juice.

I had to request for gowns and slippers twice. I also was caring for my mother who was suffering from severe sickness and needed to be taken to the hospital. The 'emergency taxi' was called and only did I find out when I returned that it cost 5x the local taxi rate. And that is not an exaggeration. The hotel manager was not very consistent in the prices they quote either. At one point he said he'd knock it down but it was still 3x.

I ordered an Uber for 1/5 of the price. I even used Uber during the night, by myself (to and from the hospital) and it felt secure. I can't speak for others' experiences.

The hotel itself is lovely and super clean, feels nice and luxurious, the food is great. Arjun at reception was so lovely and friendly (who also advised that we could take a free ride to the nearest Mall - Ambience mall) but everyone else was pretty cold and I was quite annoyed at the manager who was giving me inconsistent quotes on a taxi and then speaking to me in a very strong and loud tone.

I would have to think twice before returning here...if I would, it would only be for the location.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Kanchan R, General Manager at Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Guest
Greetings!
We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel. It is with regret that we note there were some areas which did not meet your expectations. The gaps that your feedback has highlighted have been noted by our concern team and we assure you that necessary steps will be taken to elevate the overall experience.
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Regards

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Had been patronising this property for many years when it was Country Inn Hotel, on main highway connecting Delhi to Gurugram, it has recently been renamed Radisson.

Welcoming staff, huge lobby, nice clean rooms and beautifully done The Brew Bar, a coffee shop.

The Brew Bar is an amazing place that captivates your imagination. Bright, colourful and comfortable, this coffee shop serves you some delicious cakes, pastries, patties, etc. we tried Masala Tea and it was brewed to perfection. A must visit even if you are not a hotel guest.

Food at Cafe NH 8 was ordinary, not of Radisson standards. Gave some tips to the Chef. In fact food served in room Dining was far superior.

The tariff is reasonable. The guests, mostly foreigners. Very close to Ambience Mall and of course the Airport.

Thanks Sonu and Arjun at the Reception and Anil managing the Brew Bar for making our short stay so comfortable and enjoyable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Kanchan R, General Manager at Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Gurugram Udyog Vihar.

We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel. Your words of appreciation are a generous source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue offering superior value and consistent service to all our customers.

It will be our pleasure and privilege to have you back at the hotel for yet another memorable stay!

Best regards,
General Manager, Radisson Gurugram Udyog Vihar

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The ambience of the hotel is great. :Large spacious Foyer. Rooms are good.
They provide a free transport one way to Ambience Mall.
Its handy but we wished that they would have told us earlier.

Some extra attention to service would be appreciated.
We had to wait quite some time to check in and get our room.We were three people in a room and I had asked for a roll away bed at time of reservation which was not there when we entered the room. we advised the staff and asked that they bring in the extra bed. After a long wait, we decided to go out and advised the team to have it ready while we were away.At night, after a tired day out, we entered the room to find that there was no extra bed.After repeated calls, I had to finally ask for the manager and thats when the task was done. It was unfortunate that a guest had to go through so many requests before the task was done. The manager next day offered a 20% off on food and beverage bills to cover for the inconvenience caused.

Apart from service which was not the very best, overall, the property is good and facilities are good too.

Stayed: January 2018