Reviews (1 449)
1 449 results
1 236
1 236
All reviews butler service piano bar bmw series reflection pool room check new delhi modern hotel water bodies an oasis rooms are huge sister hotel close to the airport airport pick delhi airport amazing service amazing hotel business hotel
118 - 123 of 1 449 reviews
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Great location to escape in the hubbub that is Dehli and close to airport. High brand expectations are exceeded by an attentive but unobtrusive service ethic.
Cuisines from around the world that are first rate help anyone settle in quickly

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
AkLamba, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable feedback about your experience at The Oberoi, Gurgaon.

The hotel as you have noticed is unlike any other city hotel and is built to be an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city characterized by reflection pools, fire torches and green gardens. Moreover its locational proximity to the airport makes it the most preferred location for travelers.

I am extremely delighted to note that the restaurants and hospitality exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

This is just a fantastic place, with a unique ultra modern architecture which in itself is worth a stay. Absolutely a favorite.

My short stay was just perfect, from the spacious and meticulously appointed room to the restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative comments posted on TripAdvisor.

It indeed is a pleasure to note that the hotel and its services were to your satisfaction.

The hotel as you have noticed is unlike any other city hotel and is hence preferred by most travelers.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We chose this hotel as our last night before leaving New Delhi. It's in a very convenient location to the airport and in Delhi that's a bonus as the traffic can be horrendous.
This a modern hotel in a commercial area but very well appointed and faultless as we found with other Oberoi hotels. The rooms are luxurious with all mod cons. We found the restaurant to serve excellent food with a Western or Indian menu. The building, although modern has been cleverly built around a water feature. We were very well looked after by excellent staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
AkLamba, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Guest,

The hotel as you have noticed is unlike any other city hotel and is built to be an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city characterized by reflection pools, fire torches and green gardens. Moreover its locational proximity to the airport and the offices in Gurgaon makes it the most preferred location for travelers.

I am extremely delighted to note that the restaurants, room and hospitality exceeded your expectations.

Your positive sentiments have been shared with the entire team and I am sure this would go a long way in helping them to achieve higher levels of service excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here before and I knew it was good, but they again exceeded my expectations. From arrival (at 0930 but they found a room for me) to the food (good breakfast and also good room service) and the room itself (in the cheapest room but still spacious and comfortable) they cannot do enough for you.

I came back yesterday to find in my room a handwritten note from the room butler saying that he had identified that I used an electric shaver but didn’t seem to have a carry bag for it, so he provided me with a leather bag for future use. Amazing and an attention to detail that I’ve not seen before.

Stay here. Might not be the smartest part of town, but it is still handy enough for Delhi and great for the business areas of Gurgaon. You won’t regret it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel at home and have a sense of luxury being offered to them without being intrusive.

Our team is our asset and we take great effort to train our team to deliver excellence. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to the entire team. Your kind words of appreciation shall be conveyed to my team for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We had two really good stays in the Oberoi Gurgaon. It is a really nicely designed hotel and we had two beautiful rooms with tons of space for ourselves and for hosting family. The lobby, restaurants, bar, etc are beautifully designed. We tried both the breakfast buffet and the in-room dining and both were marvelous and the staff took really great care of us.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
AkLamba, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative comments posted on TripAdvisor.

Your positive sentiments have been shared with the entire team.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.