All reviews rajiv chowk room service medanta hospital decent stay visit gurgaon star hotel the hotel staff special thanks food quality business hotel excellent hotel pleasant stay rooms are spacious mr channels ambience delhi
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay maintain swimming pool and good swimming trainer and gym trainer excellent Mr Vikas housekeeping staff good .
Overall, a very pleasant and enjoyable stay and a definit revisit I were to visit this area again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank VakeelK2
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at The Acura Bmk Gurgaon.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

Thank you for commending our associate & staff, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

At The Acura Bmk Gurgaon, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with you during your next visit to The Acura Bmk Gurgaon. and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

vikas excellent good siwmming trainer is also to teach fb nicenici pool area hotel staff is good nice stay nice food is also good nice tym spending her
Recpion staffs were gerat an helped us check in quickly

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ajayk2941
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I Checked in the Hotel on 15th June 2018.
Recvd a warm Welcome by the Door Guard and then by the Bell Boy "Vijay" who seemed like a polite Guy.
Reception Staffs were great and helped us check in Quickly.
Awesome Breakfast with Good timings and great Sittings.
The Problem i faced was the Television.
I checked in during Fifa Wc 2018 and Room Tv did not have any Channels Subscribed which was Broadcasting the WC.
Requested for 3 continous days and finally they responded with 1 channel showing WC.
4 Star Hotel with very few TV channels seemed awful.
Besides the TV problem i had a great and delightful Stay and will Definately Visit The Acura BMK whenever i visit Gurgaon.
Must Stay Hotel at perfect Location .
Close to Medanta Hospital and Closet Metro Station is Huda City Centre.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Namaste !!!

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced regarding Tv Channels, Please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to the process; people and corrective action taken. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Eveything is good nd staff is also very nice we njoyed aloy we definitely come again to spend some more days.vikas the trainer is also good to teach fb also nice in pool area.hote staff is god nice view nice stay nd food is also good nice tym spending here

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Vikas good gym trainer and good swimming coach also extends help in learning swimming.
Excellent overall it was nice experiences with Acura wish to vgain housekeeping staff excellent. Food good and all staff good

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family