All reviews changed everyday value for money budget hotel affordable price staff was extremely helpful google maps main market food preparation comfortable stay will visit again excellent stay excellent hospitality railway station room service was prompt staff members are the hotel is clean buffet breakfast
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel for staying nice location near from railway station and staff was cooperative mr Manpreet is nice person giving gud service in room & nice food and breakfast valve for money
Parking space is also gud

1  Thank Rohit M
GMVDA1589, General Manager at GenX Vadodara 1589, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Mr. Rohit,

Greetings from Genx Vadodara by 1589 Hotels!

Thank you for your 5 star rating.I am glad that you have overall enjoyed your stay, had a memorable time, liked our room, food and found the staff courteous.

At Genx Vadodara by 1589 Hotels, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

First of all I want to say that these reviews are earned by hotel staff itself by there friendly behaviour, there way of talking ,by providing good services and there helpful nature.
We received very warm welcome at front office. Miss. Rinkusha and team are very helpful in nature and give a good response to our all query.
Rooms are very clean and hygiene. Mr . Gopal doing well in this area.
Let's go for Restaurant... In this hotel this area is very impressive...The entire restaurant staff is amazing...
Mr. Kanhaiya, truly working as per his name.. Smile is always there on his face ,very friendly,way of talking is very good.
Manpreet behaviour is also good and friendly.
Chef- Brijesh kumar,Manish, Rajesh ...What a taste in hands of these guy...Food is very delicious and quality of food is very good.
Other hotel and restaurants staff are very friendly and good in there service, which name I don't remember so I am not able to mention here.
There are many more point which make this stay memorable for me which is not possible to mention in this short review.
If I will visit Vadodara again ,I preferably stay in GenX.
At last again thank you Mr. Kanhaiya and Miss.Rinkusha for making this trip memorable....I hope we will meet again..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
GMVDA1589, General Manager at GenX Vadodara 1589, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Mr. Sita Ram,

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

How happy I am you can understand by this,

1. first time I am rating to any hotel,

2. 200 alphabets was again a hurdle but still I am writing this, otherwise I was only about to write just a word "gr8"

3. The motivation is 'the staff & service'.

Thanks

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Puneet ,

Greetings from Genx Vadodara by 1589 Hotels!

Thank you for your 5 star rating.I am glad that you have overall enjoyed your stay, had a memorable time and found the staff courteous.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Good for environmental and very good sfaff With very cooperative Mr. Abhinav and Me. pinky are c
Very sincerely And hard work and good team leaders to lead commincator. Very peaceful environment of Genx
Vadodara

1  Thank SonarY1

Dear Mr. Sonar,

Greetings from Genx Vadodara by 1589 Hotels!

Thank you for your 5 star rating.I am glad that you have overall enjoyed your stay, had a memorable time, liked our room and found the staff courteous.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I was come for the business trip.. and i stayed in genx ... awesome hotel in Vadodara nd i will come next time in genx hotel nd excellent food nd service also front office department is very co operative nd nice to talking Sameer nd Alpesh is very helpful nd specially Rinkusha nd pinky

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank VarunG689
GMVDA1589, General Manager at GenX Vadodara 1589, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Mr. Varun,