All reviews chef rana sabarmati river citrus grill river front indoor pool delicious food special thanks awesome service old city luxury hotel value for money great hospitality breakfast and dinner excellent hotel f b front office memorable stay
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Situated right beside the Sabarmati river with river-view from room and lounge..Hotel is really pleasant, clean & beyond comfortable.

The thing that made me write this review is the hospitality we received from the staff of the Hotel. I stayed there with two of my colleagues, and all three of us had a great time..
Right from the reception, housekeeping to service staff in the restaurant ; everyone were so cordial and Generous. Always ready to help with bright smile. we just loved the Ganesha made by Jaya and her friend,which we literally kept for 3 days!
The Chef Lakhan and his team is doing great job. I have gained few pounds during my 15 days long stay ,thanks to the full-couse dinner and breakfast they serve. The food is really tasty here.They were always ready to bake us our customised dishes. Being a desserarian, I would like to mention one of the best 'mung-daal' halwa i had here and one must try the ultimate Brownie they serve!!

I would like to mention some staff names i.e. Mr. Vikas, Jaya , Mapouii, Prem, Hem Himmat and few more who made the stay so memorable.
And Lastly,none other than Mr. Himanshu-( He has solution to all your problems).You and your staff are doing great job...!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank brindaj7
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

It's amazing hotel. Reception staff is very friendly and helpful....
Good food............
River front are amazing.....
Specially thnks for himanshu is good his work...
I will come again here . Am happy for ur service

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank rudraptalusing

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

It was awesome service in lemon tree ..I had never seen like that
I mostly like front office management
Coz they pretend like we are also familiar in ur hotel
The best service provider Himanshu and himmat..they both are nice person.. And they gave best service

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank meena a

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel last week for a day visit as I was having some work there and I was amazed to look the beauty and cleanliness of it.
I like to thanks the support and corporation from Himanshu and chaman

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank RashmiG273

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

It's amazing hotel. River front view is amazing. Nice food Reception staff is very friendly and helpful. Specially thanks Himanshu and Chaman both are amazing in his work .
I will stay again here. Am hpy ☺️☺️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank deepakmotupatlu
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018