Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
Hotels.com
US$69
Trip.com
US$68
TravelocityUS$69
Renaissance HotelsUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$69
All reviews chef pradeep rooftop pool special thanks his entire team excellent service great hospitality special mention front office room cleaning warm hospitality amazing experience amazing food will visit again amazing hotel duty manager taking care keep up the good work
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the opportunity to attend a Wedding Function held in banquet.
I was delighted to have the opportunity to taste good food, attentive and polite service and a excellent arrange wedding atmosphere. What I like most too was the service was done by nahar Singh he very polite to me and taking care well of me and others guests.really I liked hotel staff and service ,food will surely recommend to more.
Thanks

Trip type: Travelled with family
Renaissance Ahmedabad Hotel, Marketing at Renaissance Ahmedabad Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Neha,

It was wonderful to have you be a part of wedding festivities at Renaissance Ahmedabad and Thank You for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Thank you for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Indeed, our people are our greatest asset and it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I have personally shared your special commendations with the entire team as it is a great source of motivation for them.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked Renaissance for two days to enjoy the marriage function and had the extra ordinary positive experience.
Every meal was appreciated by all our guests.
Guests enjoyed all the functions and all snacks at complimentary breakfast etc. It was highly appreciated by our guests.
Hospitality was fantastic and all staff was very polite and cooperative.
All functions were concluded with peace of mind, without any trouble and without any loss of any article of any guest.
Special thanks to Mr.Sourav Chakraborty for making it all possible and fulfilling all the last minute requests.

Dear Ruchika,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we are glad that you made us a part of your immense occasion.

We are delighted to read your kind appreciation for the hotel facilities and hospitality extended at the time of the functions. I am delighted to know that you were happy with Marriott’s Commitment to Clean services, enjoyed the services extended by the team, the comfort coupled with our warm and gracious hospitality. Nothing makes us happier than knowing our guests are happy and ensuring their comfort at all times.

Our team is our asset and we take great effort to train our team to deliver excellence with utmost dedication to our guest requirements. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to the entire team especially Sourav.

I would once again like to thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you soon again at Renaissance Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here twice in Jan and enjoyed it. Food was awesome! Staff is helpful. Room service was also great. Special thanks to front desk manager and team to ensure that we had a comfortable stay. Best hospitality! Overall 5 star.

Dear Priyanka,

My team and I are humbled to receive the wonderful review. Positive reassurances by our patrons energize us to continue the tradition of weaving the Renaissance experience to charm all our guests.

Our exceptional services are taken very seriously every single day and we appreciate you taking a note of it. My young team especially Nahar is happy to learn that their warm yet unobtrusive services were well received and ensured you have a memorable stay with us.

We look forward for your patronage and to welcoming you back soon to the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Renaissance last week to attend my friends wedding. I was there for 2 days and the experience was truly remarkable. When I talk about the hospitality then it was amazing. Food quality was great. Room service was done timely. Ambience was beautiful. Security was maintained very well. COVID guidelines were strictly followed. Overall it was a great experience, I would definitely recommend this place to my relatives, friends, etc.

Special thanks to Sourav Chakraborty for being there with us and providing all the necessary services when needed.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Abhinav,

It was wonderful to have you stay at Renaissance Ahmedabad and Thank You for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the services extended during the wedding event, Marriott's commitment to clean services, the comfort coupled with our warm and gracious hospitality. Nothing makes us happier than knowing our guests are happy and ensuring their comfort at all times. My team and I are glad that we were able to make your stay comfortable.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a fun and relaxing experience.
The ambience is really beautiful with the kite theme. Rooms are beautifully designed and decorated. The place is peaceful and staff is really helpful and welcoming.
And not to forget that the food is nice too.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Dhatri,

Our exceptional services are taken very seriously every single day and we appreciate you taking a note of it. My young team especially is happy to learn that their warm yet unobtrusive services were well received and ensured you have a memorable stay with us.

We look forward for your patronage and to welcoming you back soon to the hotel.