Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$69
US$46
Hotels.comUS$46
Renaissance HotelsUS$46
TravelocityUS$46
Trip.comUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$46
CheapTicketsUS$46
All reviews chef pradeep rooftop pool special thanks his entire team excellent service great hospitality special mention front office room cleaning warm hospitality amazing experience amazing food will visit again amazing hotel duty manager taking care keep up the good work
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

I visited Renaissance last week to attend my friends wedding. I was there for 2 days and the experience was truly remarkable. When I talk about the hospitality then it was amazing. Food quality was great. Room service was done timely. Ambience was beautiful. Security was maintained very well. COVID guidelines were strictly followed. Overall it was a great experience, I would definitely recommend this place to my relatives, friends, etc.

Special thanks to Sourav Chakraborty for being there with us and providing all the necessary services when needed.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Renaissance Ahmedabad Hotel, Marketing at Renaissance Ahmedabad Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear Abhinav,

It was wonderful to have you stay at Renaissance Ahmedabad and Thank You for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the services extended during the wedding event, Marriott's commitment to clean services, the comfort coupled with our warm and gracious hospitality. Nothing makes us happier than knowing our guests are happy and ensuring their comfort at all times. My team and I are glad that we were able to make your stay comfortable.

Thank you for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Indeed, our people are our greatest asset and it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I have personally shared your special commendations with the entire team as it is a great source of motivation for them.

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

It was a fun and relaxing experience.
The ambience is really beautiful with the kite theme. Rooms are beautifully designed and decorated. The place is peaceful and staff is really helpful and welcoming.
And not to forget that the food is nice too.

Dear Dhatri,

My team and I are humbled to receive the wonderful review. Positive reassurances by our patrons energize us to continue the tradition of weaving the Renaissance experience to charm all our guests.

Our exceptional services are taken very seriously every single day and we appreciate you taking a note of it. My young team especially is happy to learn that their warm yet unobtrusive services were well received and ensured you have a memorable stay with us.

We look forward for your patronage and to welcoming you back soon to the hotel.

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

It's always a wonderful feeling to be here. I like this place ambience and staff is very cordial. Do try cuppa in its cafe.i have tried almost all the cuisines here and it's superbbb. Highly recommended to all.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Pooja,

We are overwhelmed to read your words of appreciation for the food, ambiance and my team. We are thrilled to read that Mill & Co. has excited you to a great extent and has enabled a liking for the place.

The entire team is humbled to hear your words of appreciation and are all set to welcome you back for yet another memorable dining experience at Mill & Co.

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

Service was appreciating, loved the ambience. The staff was also following the covid 19 regulations, overall it was good experience, satisfied with everything, will definitely recommend this place to others.

Dear Patron,

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the Marriott's commitment to clean services, the comfort coupled with our warm and gracious hospitality. Nothing makes us happier than knowing our guests are happy and ensuring their comfort at all times. My team and I are glad that we were able to make your stay comfortable.

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

Hotel is excelent. Service and restaurant are perfect! Also houskeeping stuff are doing marvelous job, especially Mr. Gajanan.
Also hotel has fulfilled are necessary precautions during COVID pandemic.
I would recomend this hotel to anyone who has high expectations.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Renaissance Ahmedabad Hotel, Marketing at Renaissance Ahmedabad Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Dear Patron,

Thank you for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Indeed, our people are our greatest asset and it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I have personally shared your special commendations with the entire team especially Gajanan as it is a great source of motivation for them.