See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel was expensive and in need of a face lift. Just disappointed in the hotel when we checked in. Not impressive in its decor, carpet was worn and just very looking decor. We were somewhat late arrivals at 10pm and for this time of check in.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Cambay S, Manager at OYO 3626 Hotel Cambay Sapphire, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for your valuable time to review your experience. I am very glad to know that you had a good stay and was impressed with the rooms & services, it is motivating to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel and we are thankful for your positive comments regarding our friendly team members, spacious rooms and facilities.

We are delighted to hear that we met your expectations. It would be a pleasure to have you back with us. Please let me know if I can assist in planning a visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Love this hotel with a good room size, great matress quality, nice restrooms, coffee bar, etc. Good part was a refregerator in the room and their proper room lighting. Nice place to stay....Service is not upto the mark.....Rooms are not maintained properly and washrooms are in okay condition

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 May 2017

If you look this hotel from outside, it seems like it is an three star hotel but if you stay there, then you will know the real picture about this hotel.
I booked this hotel via Oyo Rooms, after viewing it first time, it seems like good hotel but later what I found is terrible. The room quality was Ok but there were some areas where it requires high maintainance. No slippers were provided for travellers
The service is too poor from management,The staff responds too late on queries
They supply drinking water in used mineral water bottle,the quality of water served for drink is terrible. It looks like local muncipality water and very bad to taste,so I ordered the mineral water then cost for it was twice as per MRP. I have told them regarding recent government rules for mineral water bottle costs but none of use, instead of it they were arguing with us.
The Wi Fi which doesn't provide range in the room, its network is accessible in the lobby only so I used my mobile for internet.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DarshanZarkar

Greetings of The Day

We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your stay at Cambay . However, I regret to learn your disappointment regarding the services and your comments have been shared with the relevant head of departments, in order to review and action. At Cambay, It is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of culinary experience vis-a-vis...Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Thanks once again for sharing your review. We assure your next visit would be more pleasant with us.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I went there for a health awareness seminar, it seems to be very old hotel and needs maintenance , washrooms particularly . Conference room okay with very bad sound system. Food and service too was just okay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 January 2017

The pictures of this hotel says its a very nice hotel but the story is completely different. The hotel is located at a vegetable market place, where vegetable sellers sit at the hotel entrance and nearby stinking....everywhere. Hotel rooms are big enough but hot water is a problem. Staff responds too late on queries. They say the owner doesnt pay salaried on time and so they are not interested to work with pending salaries.....

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business