“Exquisite propert”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chintan_A...
Ahmedabad, India
“Exquisite propert”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Villa - Great property with a view difficult to match. Very spacious rooms. Clean well maintained and equipped kitchen. Pool isn't that deep good for pool side relaxing.
Location - possibly the best. Everything is 15-20mins drive. Deltin, SunQ, St Anthony's, Newton's etc etc. Absolutely super secured location.
Staff - Tez & Sarabjeet deserve a special mention. Absolutely great care takers. Ask for them when you decide to stay.

23 Jan 2018
"Thank you very much for those kind words."
Prashant...
“Perfect Example of great location and Amazing Hospitality”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

It makes me remind each and every moment I've lived in Sky High while writing this review.
Let me start with below pointers to describe about the location and construction of the villa:
- Ocean view location on a hilltop (which is to die for)
- Not Ultra-Modern, but it has everything you need to relish.
- An outdoor infinity jacuzzi pool adjacent to lush green lawn which is again to die for.
- Four Bedrooms with all the amenities.
- Last but not the least, all the balconies facing Arabian Sea (where I spent 50% of my time).

Also, you will never feel to step out of this location for anything as you've already got everything right there(location/amenities/pool/food).
I still remember how I felt on the day of Check-out, as if I am leaving someone who is very close to me. Though, we did try to extend our trip at the same place, but unfortunately it was all booked.
This place is very close to nature-OCEAN/GREENERY/SEA. You got everything in your hands.

Now let me thank WEEKENDPLAN team by which I was able to experience Goa like never before:
- Rahul (Sales team)
- Siddham (Supervisor)
- Tej & colleague (Caretaker/s), Special thanks to them for what all they did for us
- Paswan (Cook)

I've promised myself to visit this place one time every year and I guess I'll be able to fulfill it.

Also, I would like to stay in Villa B 18 (Bandekar's/Owners villa) once in recent coming years as it has a little upper edge over B17.

Thanks team for your help/guidance to make this trip a memorable one.

We will surely see you soon guys.

21 Jul 2017
Oh My God, Prashant I have read and received loads of reviews in my lifetime - but yours blew me away. Thank You very much and I would love to host you soon again. Regards from Satish, CEO of The Weekend Plan
SunilT498
“Fantastic place”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We group of 7 friends visited the property, was mesmerised with the view and poshness. Bathrooms were properly cleaned and maintained. Home theatre and other music system were also provided to enhance .
Ground staff were very helpful, they even provide cook and laundry facility.

Safe and secure place
Had fun.

5 Mar 2017
Thank you for an amazing review - you instill confidence in us. We hope to host you soon again.
jr_9491
Pune, India
“Perfect”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

These guys are amazing and perfect in their arrangements
Keeping the. Villas upto date and providing you from pin to plane at the villa
They can do everything..
Very friendly staff and really good services

4 Mar 2017
Thank you and what an amazing review - you instill confidence in us
Idhayan
Mumbai, India
“A perfect place for vacation”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Beautiful villa. Well maintained. Neat and clean. Good service. Best quality. Worth paying. Thank you for your service. Next time i'll atleast book Sky high for 1 Week.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Mar 2017
Thank you and what an amazing review - you instill confidence in us
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing