All reviews chinese restaurant swimming pool huge property special mention rooms are huge jain food great property breakfast and dinner games room special thanks kids play area housekeeping staff welcome drink long weekend great ambience hotel management indoor games
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Good services..our room was getting moist and we couldn't walk on the floor as it was getting wet due to the temperatures and since we had open the windows when the air con was on..
So the staff immediately changed our rooms without much hesitation.. All in all good services but when we reached there we realised that the casinos weren't up yet so we were a little upset but the hotel pool didn't let us down

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Akarsh_Mathur, General Manager at The Deltin Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you liked the hotel & the service standards. Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team and shall go a long way in ensuring that we keep up the impeccable service standard. I am extremely delighted to know that The Deltin Daman is your second home and the staff is able to take care of your needs.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Wonderful property in Daman, I think the best one. Amazing ambience with comfortable rooms.
You feel immediate discomfort once you start checking in to the hotel. Staff proactively ill treats you, misbehaves with you and makes you feel as if why have you entered their property.
They can go to any extent to demand your ID card in very impolite way...

I am delighted to note that you had a memorable stay with us and our
Services exceeded your expectations. The Deltin experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to serve you well. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for our team.

Let me assure you that the feedback will be given the seriousness it deserves and efforts to remedy the same will be taken up in all earnest.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team and I can assure you that this will continue to motivate all of us to strive for creating exceptional experiences for our guests.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel in Daman is soooooo very good. I have been staying at Gold beach & though that Gold beach was best in Daman.

Well. Here is Deltin. Soooooo very good. Excellent Hotel. Much much beyond expectations!!!

If you are in Daman - fond of luxury, than it HAS to be Deltin.

Excellent Hotel, very very curious staff. Great F & B. Very very nice Buffett dinner laid out.

This hotel gives freebees whole open heart! (Need guts to do it)

If you come to Daman & are looking for high end luxury, only & only Deltin. If you miss this hospitality, you have missed quite something in Daman.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Had been here to relax and have a peaceful experience, but peace was a bit far fetched. There were a group of ppl who were creating a lot of noise which the hotel staff ignored. Had to call the security to get the disturbance down.
If u are looking for a pool, my advice is to stay way from the pool as there is slime and filth all over the pool. I think they hardly clean the pool.
Food is absolutely horrible and tasteless. Even basics like tea, coffee, toast etc. can be bad is what i learnt from this hotel. The toaster will either burn your toast or leave it raw.
Overall the property is good as far as u stay in your room. The hotel is short on staff and need a lot of work on the customer experience department. Some staff are overly helpful.
Worth a visit but has to be done with least expectations.

Room tip: Try the pool side room. Its better then seeing parked cars.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I thank you for sparing your valuable time to post a review of us on Trip Advisor.

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay with us during your recent visit.

I once again apologize for the inconvenience caused. Your feedback on service has been taken with the team and all corrective actions are being taken.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Visited Deltin to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary.
Everything was perfect. Right from the drive from Mumbai to Daman.
The Checkin was smooth (inspite of a large group checking out at the same time)
The room allocation was as desired.
Extremely courteous staff. My kid was well taken care off at the Kids Play Area. The swimming pool is huge and well maintained.
The buffet layout at the Vegas Restaurant is good (however it needs more emphasised menu and little improvement on the quality) otherwise a super spread.
The monsoon package at the bar was totally worth it and made our trip romantically memorable.
The room size and amenities are upto date with soundproof walls and doors giving you a pin-drop experience.
A loud cheer to the hotel management for organising a surprise cake and room decor for us. Thank you'll for the extremely professional and courteous hospitality.
And a special vote of thanks to our Holiday Advisor - M/s ARCH DESTINATIONS (India) Pvt Ltd. for recommending THE DELTIN DAMAN and making our reservation process ultra smooth and affordable.
We had the best getaway ever.
Hence,