All reviews sea view devka beach beautiful evening charging points seafood lunch dinner rooms are decent nice place to stay value for money ambience property crowd mirror cooperative curtains mattress
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Hotel Jazira is a really nice property in nani daman area near beach. I loved the place because of the rooms which were decorated really well. Rooms were spacious with all the amenities. Best part of the hotel is it's lighting, it looks really beautiful at night! They have a sea facing bar and pool table too. Food is also above average. I would recommend it. Will add the photos later. travelled in April as a couple ( celebrating wife's birthday)

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travel_Freak22
hoteljazira, General Manager at Hotel Jazira, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review of our Hotel. We are delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with our entire team. I am certain this will serve as a source of inspiration for us in achieving higher standards of excellence.
We are all looking forward to your next visit to your home in Daman, Hotel Jazira for another memorable holiday.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

A Good Hotel with Decent Facilities...A Drive Away from the Devka Beach Road with all Different and Better Hotels Available...Hotel Jazira is one of the Hotels with a Good Outdoor Seating with A Good Ambience and Sea Facing Atmosphere...The Bad thing About this place was they Charge for Water which is included in the rooms as a room service facility as the rooms were clean and tidy with spring beds which will help u relax with a very food sleep as he bar also closes before 12 which I believe is unfair for drinkers....the Breakfast was OK as the Aloo Parathe were Alrite and Masala Dosas...Idli was hard as a rock and sambar gave a smell of Fish Curry....Above all a Good Place to stay sometimes a bit overpriced...Prior Booking Required as it goes house full on weekends and holidays....

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our Hotel. We are delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with our entire team. I am certain this will serve as a source of inspiration for us in achieving higher standards of excellence.

We look forward for about to maintain Idli and Samber.

We are all looking forward to your next visit to Hotel Jazira for another memorable holiday.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2015

A very nicely maintained property,with very good coopearative staff and specially the manager.Has given many vacant rooms option.Room service is very quick,Food quality is best in restaurant,on weekends you have to wait if you are late is such a local outside crowd is there.Breakfast is complimentary but good having juice,chocos and milk for children,paratha,idli,sandwitch,bread butter.Rooms are neat and clean but no bathtubs and seaview in AC deluxe room,for that you have to pay extra about 10000 per night to get sea view room.But satisfied,visited thrice to this hotel very good experience every time will definately recommend.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hoteljazira, General Manager at Hotel Jazira, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2015

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hotel Jazira ! We thank you for a lovely review of the hotel.

It was indeed, a pleasure to have you with us during your recent visit to Daman and I take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Thank you for writing back and I certainly look forward to Welcoming you back !

Warmest regards,
Negi Shiv (General Manager)

Reviewed 1 October 2015

I went to daman with family in sep 2015 and stayed in hotel for 2 nights. Bathrooms was poor. Lot of tap leakage. water run out in morning hours. poor food. services of restaurant staff was very poor. overall i was not satisfied with restaurant services and food.

Room tip: check bathrooms. "Sea view rooms are better"
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank 175garimav
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

This is the only hotel i visit when i'm in daman. It has an amazing sea view and the environment is quiet refreshing! The food here is probably the best in daman. Their bullet chicken is to die for! And the management! Anything said would be less! They are really kind and helpful. Also the fosh aquarium there is wonderful and beautifully maintained. The rooms are beautiful and well kept. The ambience is too good and beautiful. One more thing as a bonus would be, there is always something new and renovated at this hotel unlike the rest. Great hotel. A must visit. I will surely keep up going there everytime.:))

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
hoteljazira, General Manager at Hotel Jazira, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2015

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Jazira Daman !!

At the outset, I thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Daman.

We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay and enjoy the food specially Chicken Bullet at our Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again to Daman.

With Kind Regards,