“Great food. ”
Review of Bangkok Tokyo

Bangkok Tokyo
Ranked #54 of 94 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

A co-worker told be the food was amazing and to look past the run down building. We have it a try. The host was very friendly and helpful. I went to wash my hands in the bathroom and almost couldn’t get over the disgusting smell. Sewers or something. I could tell they tried to cover the smell with fragrances. We went ahead and ordered Pad Thai, it was better than expected! I’ll be back for the food if I’m back in town.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We already had a place in town to get good Chinese & Thai but I'd heard this place was pretty good so we decided to try it a couple weeks ago. We've been back twice since. The Pho was really good as well as the Pad Thai but so far my favorite is the green curry. We also really like the gyoza. I think the service could be a bit better but it's hard to find good help sometimes. We will continue to go back.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We were in the area to visit White Sands and wanted to eat dinner near the motel. We should have just skipped dinner. The food had no flavor except grease. The chairs were falling apart. The flooring was filthy. The servers were uncaring, inattentive, rude, and poor communicators. Nothing was good about our experience.

1  Thank femmechaude
Reviewed 24 March 2018

With friends who said their food tasted okay. They later said they found "something" in it. I had a shrimp dish, and couldn't eat the shrimp as they were not fresh.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We were ready to relax over EXCELLENT food & drinks after a long day of travel..... no liquor licence! However, the food totally made up for the fact that they had no wine with Dinner! We especially enjoyed the Hibachi Beef teriyaki!