All reviews swimming pool family outing approach road google maps service staff amazing food maintained property first floor nice place room service resort group ambience management activities lawns liquor
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Location: Location is in middle of industrial area so not so cool. 26 km from Vapi Station (Please ask for a pick up from hotel as its convenient)

Check In: In was rush period so we have to wait for an hour as we were given room at check in time which is 12 PM

Room Quality: Nice room with TV, Mini bar, sit out. One let down was quality of linen n towel which could be more clean

Room Service: Very good and prompt

Food: Amazing food is served whatever cuisine you ask for. Their breakfast is equally good and staff takes all efforts to help you have great time in restaurants. Full marks to restaurant team. Bar is available but range of liquors limited. Cozy place to have a quite drink though.

Activities: They have TT, Carrom, Pool etc to keep you occupied

One big negative is mosquitos in entire resort (A local told me that its a general problem of Silvassa).

Room Tip: take premium rooms as they offer balcony sitting.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a day at the resort, good restaurant, food and bar are well contained. The Rooms are sypacious and comfortable. The swimming Pool is very well kept. It's a good family resort, for short trips and vacations too..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We took 2 rooms for our family outing at the hotel.. rooms are large and spacious as well as equipped with all amenities like TV, fridge, tea maker etc.. however the food served at the hotel on our first day as lunch was awesome but rest 2 days was sheer waste.. There was no one available who can take complaint and respond.. we wasted the amount that was paid for all food.. location is also away from city and no options around..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2017

So here it comes my longest review for Wonderland resort.
1) Ambience 10 on 10
2) Cleanlyness 9 on 10 (1 mark cut only because I found some burnt leaves particles in a pool, not your mistake at all management, it happens. There is no heater in swimming pool or it is not working, I had a cold because of it and it made my trip experience worst. Again not your fault I should have not use pool for longer time. But you could have manage water heater to make it luke warm water.)
3) Food and beverages: Best part of stay, i found some people complaining about their food, common guys, they are doing great. I am the food critic and I know how good food tastes. Their breakfast was awesome, they served brownie, omelets, the good part is they make omelets not in front of people who do not eat, so that's the respect. Their chicken was so much tender and the portion of that price is really good.
4) Drink: I had the best nights. Their drinks are quite costly, who said they are cheap in the review, they charge 130 INR for Tuborg strong, MRP written on a bottle was 60 INR. So they charge more than double that I didn't like at all, yeah beer was chilled. One more thing, I ordered cranberry brizzer where they were sending blackberry all the time and I didn't complain because I am not so choosy when it comes to brizzer flavors, I like all the flavors.
5) Some people complained about staff behavior, I don't have any issue during my 3 days of stay, they were very generous, prompt and quick. Front desk girl made one mistake and given me a bill for another room, thankfully it was not included in the main bill but it made me think something's fishy which is not though.
6) Their garden area is awesome. Car parking is having very limited space but we could park our car, they have jogging area too I liked it. Some said DJ party sometimes disturb your stay but I saw teenagers enjoying in their room balcony and dancing in a group. heheh it was funny, I loved it.
7) It is in the city, Daman is around 26KM from the resort and road is under construction, have a google maps and enjoy your ride.
Overall, stay was pleasant and memorable, I highly recommend this resort.

Room Tip: Use google maps to find the hotel, ask them to reduce their drink rates, check water temperature before you plundge into the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Thanks to the miracle that is Google Maps, we were able to track down this resort. It is set off the main road and the approach road is small and easy to miss. The room was fairly large; it was clean and maintained well. This hotel probably would have been rated 4 stars, were it not for the frog that was found in my room! I do not know how the frog made it to the room on the first floor. Stayed overnight and other than the fact that there was noise for some time from a wedding party on the resort lawns, the area was totally quiet.

Stayed: November 2017