“Excelent ...!!!”

Gurdial Taxi Services
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service by Gurdial Taxi Service as I hired them from delhi to manali last week. They made my trip amazing as the services and facilities given by them were excellent. Thanks I recommend the same to all who want there journey to be amazing.

2  Thank Vikas C
"cars"
"shatabdi"
"company"

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Last Sunday, I travelled to Shimala & Kufri and I was hired taxi from Gurdial Taxi Service and their service is very Good and excellent. Driver of Taxi is very sincere and knowledgeable. His guidance was very helpful for us and cabs/taxi is very neat and clean. I am very thankful to Gurdial Taxi Service and I am suggested to everyone to hired taxi from Gurdial Taxi Service Chandigarh for travelling.

1  Thank bhaskar b
Reviewed 26 February 2018

last time i went to Shri Vaishno devi from your cab.. trip was awsme..and excellent service..keep it up.

1  Thank Monu P
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I had a ride with gurdial taxi from chandiagrh to shimlaon december 24th.The owner of this company Mr Rajesh Verna is an excellent professional who does his task well.He is quickly respondent to emails and have a very good communication.As negotiated the driver (Mr Ranjith)was there at CDG railway station with name board showing.We arrived 30 minutes late from kalka shatabdi .Driver was a very decent guy
with good set of etiquette and the cab was very clean inside and outside.We had more than 5 hour ride and i should say the fare is reasonable.He attended all our needs during the drive.In overall i am fully satisfied since i was able to arrange everything from abroad and it made convenience as a first time visitor to india.

1  Thank Rahula S