Reviews (1 507)
1 507 results
All reviews black lotus lava bar rose garden indian restaurant sector market coffee shop business hotel business trip duty manager swimming pool excellent stay hotel is centrally located excellent hotel the heart of the city nice property room service great hospitality
72 - 77 of 1 507 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

It was an amazing experience. Mr Amrinder has taken good care of me and my father. Thank you for such an amazing service and full personalized touch. I meet Ms Rohini in the lobby she was very polite. I enjoyed the stay thoroughly.

Room Tip: Very comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Surinder S, General Manager at Taj Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Mr. Gupta,
Greetings!!
It was a privilege to have you and your family stay with us. Thank you for your lovely feedback on Trip Advisor as well.
I am glad to know that the Taj hospitality and the overall service standards were appreciated by you. I have made a note of your special mention of Amrinder and Rohini. It will be my pleasure to compliment them on your behalf.
It will be our pleasure to be at your service soon and and promise you a seamless experience with us as always.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Its best property in sec 17,coolest destination.staff mr Amrinder and rohini mam were too helpful,guiding me for my visit to ropar,they are well informed.thanks alot again.the food and ambience are very good.

I would also like to thanks the staff out who washed my vehicle,it is really nice gesture.

Recommended for all

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Jindal,
Greetings!!
It was a privilege to have you stay with us. Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback on Trip Advisor as well.
It pleases me enormously to know that Taj hospitality and services were appreciated by you. I am happy that the services delivered by my capable team made your stay comfortable with us. I have made a note of your special mention of Amrinder and Rohini. It will be my pleasure to compliment them on your behalf.
Looking forward to welcome you back soon and promise you a flawless experience each time you stay with us.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel I stayed in. The location of the hotel is peaceful and beautiful. The property is spacious with a wonderful layout plan. The rooms at the hotel are so premium looking and have a luxurious feel to it. The front desk staff was cheerful, warm and quick with their service. The room service is also great. The breakfast and dinner buffet where my favorite as the food is delicious and has a tons of variety to it from Indian to continental cuisine are available here.. Loved staying here because of the location also as every famous Chandigarh landmarks are nearby. A five star hotel deserves a 5 star from my side!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Rahul,
Greetings from City beautiful!
It was a privilege to have you stay with us. Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback on trip advisor.
I am glad to know that you liked everything about the hotel from its location, to the rooms, the food and the overall service standards. I am happy that the services delivered by my capable team made your stay comfortable and pleasant.
Your patronage to Taj Chandigarh is truly valuable. We look forward on your next visit soon and assure you a memorable experience with us as always.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

It was a last minute booking arranged by our corporate travel department; check in was extremely smooth, all my records - photo id, membership no. etc., were already there in the database, hence a no fuss process which took about 3 minutes. Well lighted room with adequate cooling; most importantly the washroom had good air circulation. Used the in room dining service and the food was delicious and just the right portion. For Indian dishes they have half portions as well...good enough for a single guest and hence no wastage. Very courteous staff right from the usher, to the checkin, in room dining, room service and the cafeteria...always smiling and helpful. Truly as always I had a WAH TAJ experience...as always!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mr. Bhushan,
Greetings from Taj Chandigarh!
It was a privilege to have you stay with us. Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback on Trip Advisor.
It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best of services and hospitality. I am glad that you liked everything about the hotel. I am happy that the services delivered by my capable team made your stay comfortable and pleasant.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Now Chandigarh is a city with only a couple 5-stars (in city) & if you need to be at the best place, in the centre of the city, this is your place. The property is reasonably priced & offer nothing less than a certain over-priced 5-star in 35.

The only thing I disliked about the place is its dinner buffet, it wasn't worthy of the 'TAJ' experience, though breakfast buffet was super good AND the fact that its swimming pool temperature was not controlled, making it impossible to swim in the December cold.

Rooms were small, but very well kept, staff courageous & room service prompt.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Abhishek,
Greetings!!
It was a privilege to have you stay with us. Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is essential to improve our service standards.
Please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with regards to the dinner buffet and the pool. Please be assured that the feedback has been shared with the concerned managers for the necessary action and improvement.
I am however glad to know that the services delivered by my capable team was appreciated by you.
It will be my pleasure to compliment the team and the chefs for the breakfast buffet on your behalf.
Looking forward to be at your service soon and promise you a lovely experience with us always.