“''EXCELLENT IN SERVICE, AND IN HOSPITALITY. IT WAS MANOJ WHO GAVE US FEEL LIKE HOME''”
Review of Zaffran

Zaffran
Ranked #9 of 399 Restaurants in Visakhapatnam
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hey All Its Me, MICHAEL LEASK, From Scotland, I Just Wanna share something about this restaurant, I had a meeting in last week in INDIA (vizag) with my Calugues in Zaffran, And we had execllent time at there, let me tell you I had tried the indian food for the first time and it was just awesome, and I loved it. And also let me tell you their service was too n best service I think, how they treated us was too good, I was impressed by d service man , Name was MANOJ. YA really he was too humble, and thank you india for your Gesture.If ill come ever next time ill go there again thank you and LOVE YOU ALL.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I Was There To Have Dinner With My Friends In Last Week
It Was Pleasure To B There, And Specially The Service Was Too Good, I Remember That Boy Name YET, We were Served By, Manoj Sahoo.
Yup, He Was Too Humble And Nice To us, With His Respect, Thank you Brother For That And Hnn The Food Quality Was Too Good, We had a
Blast There.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food prepared by Bachana Kishore (Executive Sous Chef) and his team-Kadir and J Kishore was very delicious and tasty.Spent 08 days... Enjoyed a lot... Thanks for such delicious preparations....

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The best place where i can get Finger Licking Food and my taste buds responds with over joy. Must praise Mr.Priya Ranjan. All the time the way he prepares for me is the best one where i cant get in other places. Thanks for Entire management and specially Priya Rajan. Good hospitality by Miss Madhuri was appreciated. Once again i thank Mr. Priya ranjan for making us to step in zaffran several times not to miss his cuisines preparations

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent ambience to dine.. staff recieving the guests is also good. I thank mr.nagarjuna especially for that