“Great quality”
Review of Scala Restaurant

Scala Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Kololi
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We enjoyed a lovely night here and really enjoyed the food. It was one of the best places we ate at on our holiday and would highly recommend it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 038)

14 - 18 of 1 038 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I was told about the BBQ night by friends who really enjoyed the night on a previous visit,being honest the food was good in most parts but as a lover of fish and seafood it was slightly dissapointing ,only options were prawns on skewers and battered white fish neither set the world alight with the prawns being overcooked and were dry ,service was fine as was the meat dishes and salads but it would have been nice to see more of the local Seafood that is in abundance in the area.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

On recommendation we decided to try the Sunday Buffet / BBQ. It was excellent. The choices of meat and fish was superb. The salad selection was also very good. My only criticism lack of starters apart from Mushroom soup ( am allergic to Mushrooms) there was no other as far as I know. The Ice cream to finish off was lovely.
The staff were so attentive but not too much.Even to the extent of when I asked where the toilets were the waiter actually took me there!
Thank you to all the staff from the owner to the security guard who showed us to our table.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable evening with another couple who had been before and recommended it. Well run, good food in pleasant surroundings.

1  Thank Nick B
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We ate here and had a very nice meal but felt the restaurant was slightly over rated, we expected a nice laid back atmosphere and a nice relaxed evening.
Instead we had waiters and the chef rushing around like lunatics with rattling tables being wheeled across cobbled paths and our orders and meals being taken and served very quickly as if they wanted tables freed up as quick as possible.
The complementary bread was delicious but I really didn't see the point of the other complimentary melon and paste offering.
We also ordered the garlic bread which was very disappointing and bland with very little to no taste of Garlic.
I also had the surf and turf which was very nice and my steak was beautifully cooked and melt in the mouth tender.
My partner had chicken which she said was nice but she wasn't raving about it, all in all the food was good but we preferred (KORI D'OR) which is opposite EL SOL just along the strip because the food is as good if not better and it is much more relaxed and personal.