“Great food”
Review of Le Kori D'or

Le Kori D'or
Ranked #39 of 102 Restaurants in Kololi
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a lovely meal in this restaurant.The place was very quiet but don't let this put you off. Very clean, attentive staff and great food.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We ate here 3 times during our 11 night stay and the food and service was excellent on every visit, yes it is a slightly more expensive than most other restaurants on the strip but its well worth it.
The restaurant looks much more classy than other restaurants on the strip with beautifully laid tables and very attentive and professional staff.
The restaurant tends to look empty most of the time which is a shame as people who look at the menu and walk on to cheaper restaurants really are missing out on some decent food which was presented in a much better way than any other restaurant including Scarla.
I am a chef myself and on one visit I heard two other sets of diners asking the waiter to send their compliments to the chef, one of those diners was a cruise ship restaurant manager so two of us who work in the trade cant be wrong surely.
The waiting staff as said are very professional and attentive they also listen to any requests that you may have, for example me and my partner was feeling a little full after our starter so I asked if we could have a break before the main, they waited until we gave permission to tell the chef to start cooking our mains some 40 minutes after we had finished our starter
I would highly recommend giving this restaurant a try, yes you may have a little wait for your food but you cant rush very nice freshly cooked food with excellent presentation.
People rave on reviews about Scarla but this restaurant is every bit as good if not better so give it a try and give it the support it deserves as you wont be disappointed.
I would only have one suggestion to the owner/manager, reduce the price of your drinks especially the draft julbrew as 100 dalasi a pint is quite expensive compared to other restaurants. (perhaps the drinks prices along with the food prices are putting people off)

Reviewed 19 March 2018

They opened last year in place of Jo Jo's. Our first visit was extremely good with the Brazilian steaks being described by a friend as one of the top ten steaks he had eaten - second time we had similar food which was OK, but very average - third time everything went wrong - poor food served cold, awful wine and dreadful service. So how do you review that??? Overall they are friendly and the food is OK - so give it a go!!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Ate here last night on recommendation. Nice music playing nice atmosphere.Staff were very attentive and were refilling the glasses regularly.
The food was very tasty ,I warn you the portions are large so make sure you are hungry . Had a nice evening , thank you

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I was in the restaurant last week with my wife ands friends. The food was excellent and the service was good. The head waiter, Amidou, asked us to give the tip directly to him. He explained that the owner keeps most of the tips and pays the staff a small amount at the end of the month. He also said that by keeping the tips away from the cashier in order to get her sacked. When we go in to a restaurant we go for good food and not for the politics' of the restraint.