Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Best diving experience ever!

Reviewed 26 March 2021
Veroniquekutten
via mobile
Best Dive Center in Sharm El Shiekh

Myself and two sons had a great time diving with diving and discovery. The staff is extremely... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2020
401essamt

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Best diving experience you can wish for - ultra professional, experienced and friendly team. The diving center is super well equipped with only the best gear and an incredibly clean and nice station.
The dives on their house reef and out with the boat were some of the most breathtaking we ever had. With our dive instructor Cristophe we had the best time and felt perfectly safe all the time.
One can feel the love, passion and respect Raffaele and the whole team have for the ocean and its inhabitants.
Thank you so much for this unforgettable experience. Keep up the amazing work, you were the best diving center we ever had!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 September 2020

Myself and two sons had a great time diving with diving and discovery.
The staff is extremely professional and keen to do a great job.
They know their business very well and perform with passion and love to SCUBA. This will be my place to go to in Sharm Elshiekh... For Sure

Thanks to all of you.. Great job !!

Date of experience: September 2020
DivingDiscovery, Manager at Diving & Discovery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2020

Dear Mr. Essam,
we are glad for the opportunity we had to host you and your family. We look forward to meet you again, to let you enjoy even more.
Our regards,
Diving&Discovery Team

Reviewed 5 September 2019

I was an advanced diver with 20 dives and went here with 2 friends and my brother in May, 2019. I learned more from Raffi and the other Saudi/Egyptian diver (sorry forgot your name; took me 3 months to write a review and I forgot) than any other dive shop or dive buddy I have been with. Felt really confident diving SS Thistlegorm, and my first night dive with Raffi. The Saudi/Egyptian diver taught me how to dive for up to an hour and how to breath/kick efficiently. Highly recommend taking the PPB (Peak Performance Buoyancy) class with this dive shop. The husband/wife owners paid a lot of attention to detail, explained all costs and dives in a very detailed manner, and their dive shop was impeccable with the best equipment. If I go to Sharm El Sheik again, I will only dive with this shop and only recommend this shop to others.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank JesseMchicago
Reviewed 31 July 2019

Diving & Discovery represents excellence for diving acitivities and many other services such as: excursions, hotel/appartament advisor and reservation ...and much more. I have been going to D&D for over 15 years and for me it is the only reference in Sharm el Sheikh. Thanks guys. ... Highly recommended !!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank mauriziom704
Reviewed 20 May 2019 via mobile

As I am working like a diving instructor, I have a lot experience with dive centres and I can even see, what customer usually don't see. This company is pretty amazing and every doors can be open at any time. They always try to find solutions for your desire, they are very kind and the service, equipment and back office is simply excellent. If you ever go to Sharm for diving, there is no better choice. Thank you guys one more for everything

Date of experience: January 2019