All reviewsfree shuttlebuspool barentertainment teamrecommend this hotelclean roomshotel beachthe room was niceplastic cupsthe hotel staffshuttle busgreat holidayfishevery eveningsharmpoolsmcdonaldsguys
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Love it. The Staff are the best. Massage are the best in Egypt. Ahmed and Mahmood are the best and totally make me wanna come back to this hotell just because they are so professional with massage. Like doctor. I hope the hotel give them good rent because they make the hotel the best.
Very good food. Just one complain are that the food should be kept warmer. Easy Fix.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Nothing to say except that everything is awesome specially the animation they try to do their best to entertainment all the hotel thanks for every one of you guys . And the services and Mr said and Mr manila they have really good attitude and they service us with smile and good way thanks for everyone I hope to see you soon:)

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My sister and I went to Sharm Reef this past week and had the most amazing stay there.
The rooms are nice and the beds are very comfortable! There are two pool areas but we only used the main one and it was perfect.

The employees at the pool can be a little too direct at times but I found that you just had to say no enough and they would eventually leave you alone - that said they were always really nice and friendly.

The biggest plus for me was the Animation Team! They were absolutely amazing and my vacation wouldn't have been the same without them! They made sure everybody were enjoying themselves at all times and put on some great shows and activities both during the day and at night.

If you're worried about going to Egypt for whatever reason - don't be! I've felt completely safe no matter where I went or what I did.

My only tip is that you need to buy some mosquito spray because those little things are savages ;)

Would come back to Sharm Reef again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I dont know what i have to say but i have to say one thing because i dont want to be rude by forgetting someone but this place is for the people who need to relax and smile in the same time this place is perfect food and rooms arranged all the time and the poolbar service the best but the point about the animation team without them no fun no smile guys you are the best thank you :)

2  Thank Nseem G
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The Place is amazing at first we thought that it's not good place but when we start speak with the staff our mind changed and we start join a team there name animation and they are really creative and make everything from nothing and they made laugh all the time with good water polo and Zumba and dart we really loved to be there :)