Reviews (1 929)
1 929 results
All reviews reef beach pirates dive club naama bay animation team small pool rice great holiday three star fish pasta old market fresh towels dive centre second home water polo restaurant manager these guys
28 - 33 of 1 929 reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I liked the room and housekeeping asked me once if i want clean up the room and i told him no, so i think good housekeeping.
Food to be honest is not good enough and sometimes has no taste. s
I liked the small pool , it is very good i liked it.
The team animation is good, i liked them.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Karim M, General Manager at Falcon Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great things about our hotel and service here at Falcon Hills Hotel. We are truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and had comfortable stay with us, guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay.

I would like to thank you once more for your feedback, as it represents a very important tool of measuring our performance and improving our level of services where necessary.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Food is good, we liked the sweets! We liked the room, but we have a little comment about housekeeper that we booked for double room and supposed to be two towels so housekeeper came and took one of them!
Entertainment is great we liked them and thier activities ( Zedd ) animator thanks for laughing with us all the time, we went with them to Space disco and it was amazing for us!! And the rest of the staff kindly! There are two pools and clean and good! We were on all the time because of hot weather! And beach is not far a good beach!
We will come back at winter, a lot of people suggest me to come to winter!

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, on behalf of Falcon Hills Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to post you precious review in the trip advisor in which you have relayed to us about your experience during your last stay at Falcon Hills Hotel. We are really glad that you appreciated the service provided by our team work and that we succeeded to make your holiday Falcon Hills Hotel a memorable one.

I do hope we may welcome you soon at Falcon Hills Hotel

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Room is great and housekeeping álso good. I give 10-8 .. food is amazing, but i expected more meal but what is avábile is okay. I give 10-7 .. animation teamo is very good. Try the best to do activites with guests and us. I give 10-9 .. pools swim is great i give 10-9 always clean.. drinks are good, but bar mans is no i give 10-3 ..

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I am an engineer and i planned to take a rest and relax and i chose Falcon hills for this reason because it's really nice for chill and good hotel and i liked the pools, the small one for chill most of the day and the other one the big one for doing activities with animation team listing to music. Food is good too! The room is good, but the air conditioning isn't good enough and lights, but good housekeeping and clean. Drinks is good. Totally the Hotel is good and i suggest anyone if you looking for a good hotel choose Falcon hills. :)

Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We liked the room, but we didn’t see housekeeping maybe because we sleep all morning and go out at night! But the room is clean. We liked the pools. The small one and big one. Food is not very good. When we arrived we asked for pizza and oldered Chicken pizza and the made Margarita pizza! But it’s okay!
The team animation is good with lovely shows and activities Zedd animator hope to see you again and do the best of you!
We liked the drinks and all staff.
We will come back soon next year! Be safe.