Reviews (3 090)
3 092 results
2 185
2 185
All reviews animation team a la carte restaurant guest relations tiran island beach bar pasta great holiday private beach soho square sea view special thanks fish head chef big thanks hotels in sharm fabulous hotel for making our holiday
313 - 318 of 3 092 reviews
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Just returned home after an amazing two weeks.
From the arrival at the reception to leaving the hotel we were treated warmly and with such care. Each day AbdElsatar at the pool bar ensured we were never without a drink in our hands, he is one of the hardest working people you will meet and all with a smile on his face he must walk miles each day. The staff around the pool were great Abd ensured we had our sun beds and towels ready for us. In the restaurant there was always something lovely to eat all the staff in there were helpful yes sometimes there were no spoons or cups but these were quickly sourced. There is a bbq outside at night which we were not aware of go and get food from there it's delicious shame we found it at the end of our stay. Katy ensures that everything is to your liking she is always available catching up with you as you enjoy the pool. Our room which was 2001 was kept wonderfully clean sorry can't remember his name but all the staff at the hotel were wonderful they never stop working and there commitment is a credit. The hotel has lovely gardens and an amazing beach, we were able to walk along the beach and go into the sea without going off the jetty. We also used the jettys so had lots of options when snorkelling.
English people are in the minority with lots of Italians and Russians we did not have any issues with this the Russians try to push in but that's not tolerated by the staff and we were treated fantastically.
My husband used the gym each night and there was a member of staff in there if you needed anything.
We used the free wifi that was available in the reception area, this was good and we were able to keep in touch with home.
We used the hotel taxi twice once to go to Soho Square and to Naama bay Alex was as good as his word and we were collected on time thanks to him and his drivers.
Were not into games and sports at the pool and beach but the animation team worked very hard we went to see 2 shows a fire show and what they call the oriental show this show was not about the orient but about traditional music and dance in Egypt the people were saw were fantastic if you don't go to any others go to these.
The whole holiday was fantastic and we will return to the Jaz Belvedere what an amazing holiday , please pass on a big thank you to everyone. Sue and Geoff Downs

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan D
AhmedMahmoudEAM, Manager at Jaz Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Warm greetings from Jaz Belvedere,

On behalf of Jaz Belvedere resort’s Management and Team, please allow us to express our sincerest appreciation for the amazing comments you mentioned on TripAdvisor.
With great pleasure, we aim to guarantee our valued guests a feeling of being home while away from home, and your comments have given us more satisfaction than what you have experienced during your stay here at Jaz Belvedere.
As such, we will strive to provide our guests even better hospitality service not only to meet but in order to surpass their expectations.
We wish to thank you for mentioning and appreciating our staff, and our customer service as they were all intended to provide you comfort and an enjoyable stay.

Once again, thank you very much and we are looking forward to welcoming in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Ohhhh is fantastic and amazing hotel / place ..you can find anything you want there !!! ^_^
Is full of life and enjoyment and the ANIMATION TEAM is exceptional - i love them ♥ !!!...hurry up we waiting you :-) !!!
I MISS WONDERFUL SHARM and Lovely friends from this hotel Jaz Belvedere !!! ♥

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
AhmedMahmoudEAM, Manager at Jaz Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2015

Warm greetings from Jaz Belvedere,

Thank you for choosing Jaz Belvedere for your recent visit to Sharm El Sheikh.
I would like to sincerely thank you for sharing with us your feedback and letting us know about your recent visit. To receive such praise from our guest is very gratifying and knowing that you enjoyed so much the facilities and services.
Your positive feedback has been shared with the team, which will encourage them to continue their efforts in this direction.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve your good self in the very near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Went there in August spent most of the time indoors as it was far too hot , hotel itself is beautiful , gardens spectacular , room clean and comfortable , staff were fantastic but the only negative was the food , so unappetising , most times I only had soup and a roll.
No plates , no soup spoons even though we were first in restaurant.
I have been to Egypt must be 9 times now and unfortunately the food seems to be the same every where you go , the hotels are fantastic but food is crap

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
AhmedMahmoudEAM, Manager at Jaz Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2015

Warm greetings from Jaz Belvedere,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts of Jaz Belvedere with others guests’ on the Tripadvisor. Your feedback will be influential in improving your experience on your next stay.

And regarding to the food comment we are working now to improve our theme nights which we hope to be beyond our valued guest expectations and as well to fulfill all our nationalities mix expectations.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Hotel 10/10
Staff 10/10
Animation 2/10
Restaurant & Staff10/10
Rooms & Cleaners 10/10
Beach & Pools 10/10
You are most probably wondering why I have put two minds, as a British tourist visiting this hotel I felt sometimes like a second class citizen this hotel is aimed at the Italians, even though they are trying to put this right the Italians have there own Animation team they did not speak to anyone else this I felt was wrong and this hotel should have one Animation team for everyone. the Animation team for everyone else was I felt a bit rude they never really spoke to the English, I felt we where pushed out we did speak to a lady called Katy who tried her best to correct this and I must admit the last two days of our holiday the Animation team went out of there way to be nice to everyone. I felt for us it was to little to late, but if it makes things better for the next lot of British visiting it has to be a good thing, This hotel wants to please everyone and they try very hard to do so they are improving all the time. I personally would not go back to this hotel but please don't think it was the staff or the hotel because it wasn't it is just my personal choice not to.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely with beautiful views
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Warm greetings from Jaz Belvedere,

On behalf of Jaz Belvedere resort’s Management and Team, please allow us to express our sincerest appreciation for your gesture of sharing your experience with us through TripAdvisor, it has provided us a vision that we succeed to achieve our goals and improve our service.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed the experience in Jaz Belvedere and regarding to Animation part we will puu it in our considration to avoid any other comment . we are looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

I'm really happy to be in jaz belvedere for fest time I love tis hotel and I want say thanks for all bar team and animation they really mad our holiday very nice we really had problems with the food but it's ok and thanks for house keeping they make nice things every time ..I think I'm coming back after new year

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Warm greetings from Jaz Belvedere,

Please allow us to Thank you for considering Jaz Belvedere for your stay for giving us the opportunity to serve your good self with the best of our hospitality.
We feel so fortunate to receive such great comments about all the services and facilities provided in our resort.
We hope that you will give us a chance in the near future to welcoming you with all the pleasures of Jaz Belvedere resort’s Management and Team.

General Manager - Jaz Belvedere Resor