Reviews (1 491)
1 491 results
See what travellers are saying:
8 - 13 of 1 491 reviews
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 10 nights, weather was beautiful with only a short walk to the beach. We went all inclusive, drinks were only available a certain times of the day and only until 11pm at night. There wasn't much variety of food but food wasn't too bad, my only real downfall for that was that there was a beetle on my meal the one day which did put me off. The place itself was really beautiful.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Me and my two children aged 15 and 13 visited in July 2015 it was a very pleasant well kept hotel but it was a shame only half was open at the time.
The staff was alway on hand to help and the service which was second to non the the restaurant, we had a lovely steak in the mama Mia restaurant and them.in buffet restart could alway find something everyday you could not fault it.
The entertainment at night could be better but it was average,the entertainment team we the BEST especially Mo (shame he's gone now) he was alway the life and soul of the party he gave the best holiday we could dream of.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Excellent service,food, and staff. Ideal location from nama Bay only 5 mins walk. Nice clean rooms cleaned everyday. Pool staff absolutely brilliant at your service at all times. Food was average but a lot to choose from. Breakfast was always cold no matter what time you get it.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2016

This hotel has many up and down points.

The location was great. A short walk to the sea front and beach, which has a lovely sea-side walk with bars and shops. And it is only a 10-15 minute walk to Nama Bay which had so many shops and bars- just what we wanted!

The Staff were lovely - I would just be a little bit aware of younger girls and some of the men. They do tend to get a little bit too friendly, particularly the bar staff.

Didn't really get involved with entertainment or activities, seemed a bit tack.
And you were bothered by the pool a lot by them, and 'massage men' and 'trip men'.

The place was clean, and we enjoyed our room on ground floor right next to the pool and swimup bar. Where 'Chico' worked. What a character!!
We would wake up in the morning - Walk out onto our patio and he'd have a drink and box of chips ready for us. He was so funny and friendly!! 'Chico Time!!!'

The restaurant had friendly staff.. but i must say - the food was a bit urggg. Not much choice (I don't eat much meat) which I don't blame, but i don't think anyone here enjoyed the food.

I would return to this area, but not to this hotel, I think I'd spend a tiny bit more and get better quality food and drinks!!

Room Tip: Pool View, Ground floor was great!
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

We actually stayed in November of 2014 but I doubt it has changed much, when we stayed we truly had one of the best family holidays.
On arrival we were greeted with cool drinks and checking in was very easy! I actually lost my purse straight away and the note staff found it and kept it until I asked, they then asked for ID to ensure it was really me and everything was still there so I was extremely happy with this.
There are two separate parts to the hotel and we stayed in the jasmine part, it's quite a walk from the main reception but you do soon get used to it. My Nan is disabled with arthritis and osteoporosis and managed it everyday.
The entertainment was good albeit a little repetitive. The food was always lovely and we throughly enjoyed it every night, for an all inclusive hotel you really get what you pay for!
Rooms are kept tidy and clean and so are all the grounds. The staff work tirelessly to make sure that guests are enjoying there stay and that nothing is wrong.
A really short walk into town which was lovely, we would often go for a walk after dinner so to be able to walk there and back was really nice!
In all honesty we have been to Egypt a fair few times and I would say this is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family