See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

So great view , all places are either has a look on pools or all on the sea , with a so clean well equipped beach with diving learning and water trips , like glass boats looking at the undersea fishes and heaven below water and beach plays and yacht tours with night parties or reaching islands to diving amount amazing views.
Units are provided with everything , with so clean places , provided with 2 rooms with air Conditioning and at reception with American kitchen .
All activities and restaurant and all activities are available with discounts up to 30%
Magnificent place

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank AymanB334
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I visited this hotel during Christmas, and unfortunately, I must say that I am deeply disappointed. I hoped for an average hotel, but what met me was everything except that. Arriving late because of a delayed, we arrived a dark hotel where it was not possible to get an overview of anything. The morning after we went for breakfast and it was no continental breakfast, only oriental. The oriental food was also a disappointment. The hotel had okay internet, but it did not weight up to the lack of other facilities. The hotel does not serve alcohol...

I do not recommend anyone to book this hotel. Management really needs to shape it up!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Lovely place ...ambience....by the red sea ....a totally different experience....Their restaurant by the beach side ....the blue waters mesmerizing ...its on the cliff and has a very good view overlooking the red sea.....To add to that we had a poolside room....wonderfull

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank roylifecoach
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

It's so far away , I felt like I m isolated from the city , we haven't a car so transportation costd to much more the accommodation. . And they just have one poor restaurant, beach was rocky that's why we couldn't use and the funniest thing ever happened to me in a resort that I have to pay for electricity and water by charging cards .. at night the place looks like ghost city ( SUCH A POOR PLACE )

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Madchester911
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

Its very nice appartments not too much hotel services but its ok and quite place its very nice also for family food is very good and its very helpful to save cost of food as his buffiet is offer a very much varities meet fish and chicken

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family