Reviews (8 312)
4 501
2 304
4 501
2 304
All reviews sunset bar deluxe side olympic bar il rustico sinai dive club el mattam animation team soho square splash bar italian restaurant fish naama bay main restaurant beach side great holiday towel art walk in shower
251 - 256 of 8 312 reviews

Positive....

1- All hotel staff are helpful, smile and supportive.

2- Food variety, quality and quantity are good. Special thanks for dessert chef.

3- Housekeeping is great and doing good job.

4- pools and beach are good also.

5- life guards are supportive and doing good job.

*** Negative....

1- Pools water not cleaned / clear well.
2- Soft all inclusive basis is from 6:30am till 00:00 otherwise you will have to pay even for water.
3. They have a VERY POOR animation team, you can say that they do not have at all, they are useless and do not have any kind of basic practice of animation work, I am really surprised that hilton as a brand accept this level of service from a contracted animation.

5. There are a lot of mosquito everywhere, we ask the front desk to manage this in our room, but useless, I am not sure if they take an action or not.

6. They don't have a stage / theater.

Overall, good hotel and I can recommend it.

2  Thank haythamazmy
Managment-Hilton, PA to General Manager at Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear haythamazmy,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We note your negative comments regarding your stay and we shall be exploring this further with the team as we endeavor to improve our services even further in the future.

We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Sharks Bay in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

One of the most beautiful trips of my life, wonderful hotel, very clean rooms and very good room service, very helpful and funny staff, special thanks to the amazing animation team : momo, marina & micho, also i would to thank ahmed ebrahim , reda riad and all the bar team, mohamed at the pool bar & saad eldin saeid at the restaurant, thnx alot guys for this wonderful stay ,hope to see u all nxt time isa :)

4  Thank monica w

Dear monica w,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Sharks Bay.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing place, very clean room.The animation team is perfect, momo, Marina and Misho this team is the best ever.The staff very friendly. I would to thank Ahmed Ibraheem( El-Majeck) , Reda Riad and all guys in bar , Saad Eldeen saed in restaurant and Mohamed in pool bar. I hope to meet the staff next year. One more thing, there's no varieties and low quality of food

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ChristinaE1629

Dear Christina E,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We note your comments regarding the food and we shall be exploring this further with the team as we endeavor to improve our services even further in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

It's a fantastic experience to us in Hilton Sharks Bay.We've tried many Hilton's but this resort is one of the best and they following the Hilton standard and with the very good customers service.You can feel to them that your are welcome in their resort, with their different shows and activities everyday that you will not even feel bored.We are amaze for their all Chefs that preparing everyday a delicious and creative ideas in their all foods.We enjoyed the barbecues and different seafoods everyday in their second main buffet.Thank you to Doaa and Mohammed,Hassan not sure name(Captain in the second main buffet and bar Captain)sorry if we forgot all your names,for the exceptional service and checking us everyday in our table if everything's okay small thing but we appreciate a lot.Our room location is perfect and clean that we feel more comfortable and relax.Thanks to the Front office Supervisor who check in us,7days staying there still not enough I think need even a month
;( but for sure we will come back again.I highly recommend your resort to all of my friends and to all of the people out there.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
10  Thank JohnHotCool
Managment-Hilton, PA to General Manager at Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear JohnHotCool,

Thank you for posting your comments on our hotel in the recent TripAdvisor review.

Our team appreciates your feedback very much, which is a great tool for more progress and success.

May I thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I am NOT a super picky person but I do my homework before I book. I’ve seen too many people complaining about the food quality and the staff. Here is what I’ve seen honestly:
Speedy customer service
Great food for an open buffet (even better that some of the 5 stars hotels).
GREAT location..waking distance to SOHO SQ, which I liked better than Neama Bay St.
The staff and the outside activities were just fabulous.

7  Thank Salam A

Dear Salam A,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is always pleasing to hear that our guests were satisfied with the facilities and service during their vacation.

Once again, we thank you very much for your report and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Sharks Bay in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,