Reviews (2 374)
2 374 results
1 410
1 410
All reviews fish animation team sangria bar superior room naama bay italian restaurant sea view main restaurant coral reef pasta special thanks private beach old market table tennis beach bar themed nights would recommend this hotel to anyone
56 - 61 of 2 374 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Please if your planning a trip to sharm look u the fanara, location, staff, managment all amazing, the diving, views etc are second to none at this beautiful hotel and the sunsets take your breath away. I miss my second home so so much and all my amazing friends

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Moamen A, Администратор at Jaz Fanara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for choosing Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence to spend your holiday.

My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

nice rooms , very good services,nice employees good restaurant , real vacations.
very nice massages , they take good care for you ,nice pool nice beach ,roomservice very good ,clean towels doing the beds every day

Room Tip: sea view with view on the pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Moamen A, Администратор at Jaz Fanara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Reviewed 13 June 2018

almost everything were excellent, very good stuff, very quiet, good music, very nice territore and beach. But there were smokers on the beach, please make beach zone for smokers and for no smokers. And bad internet, please make it better.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Moamen A, Администратор at Jaz Fanara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first time in Sharm and everything was perfect. I couldnt ask for a more perfect hotel than Fanara. The crew, the food, the view, the pool, everything.
The pools are quite big and well entertained, the restaurant has a lot of variety and changes everyday.. the staff is always smiling and always ready to help .
The superior room is a lot better than the economic one and I suggest you to book it.
The most incredible thing is the beach. Really nice snorkeling spot where you can see a lot of beautiful fish....
If i come again to sharm I’ll stay in Fanara for sure!
(See Walid? I didnt forget the review)
See you soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Moamen A, Администратор at Jaz Fanara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Beautiful spacious room with air conditioning and good service from English speaking room service. Great view and big swimming pool.
The meals were awesome and the hotel organized a surprise Happy Birthday Music and dance for one customer which was really heart warming.
We enjoyed some Egyptian Music at Dance in the evening too
I loved every bit of JAZ

Room Tip: Best sea view and beautiful garden
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Amro G, Администратор at Jaz Fanara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018