Reviews (2 511)
2 511 results
1 772
1 772
All reviews ascot bar royal wing rooms big fun animation team shisha cafe lebanese restaurant main restaurant main pool blue bay fish amazing hotel coral reef water polo special thanks great holiday life guards big thanks
729 - 734 of 2 511 reviews
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I don't normally write on trip adviser but having read some of the negative ones feel the need too !
We recently stayed at this hotel and the staff were excellent , couldn't do enough for us especially Mohamed at the sundowner & Mohamed at the terrace ( royal wing )we were a large party of 21 , 9 adults & 12 children , well accommodated at mealtimes etc , going out of their way to find us seating together , the food was great & varied ,all of the children commented how good the choice was ,
The beach bar was great & a lovely area to sit & watch the kids enjoying the jetty etc , definitely worth walking to .
Rooms were great , spacious, clean & tidy .
Our main issues were that some people were saving sun beds from early morning & not coming back to use them until late in the afternoon & also that a couple of mornings we were unable to use the pool on the royal wing side as it needed cleaning , we could have moved round to the other pools but were too lazy !
As for the people saying about the incident involving the young boy nearly drowning in the pool -yes the life guards should know what to do in an emergency but the question should also be to the parents & why weren't they with him .
Wish we were still there instead of here in the rain .

1  Thank mark o
MARITIMJolieVille, Manager at Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2015

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much your your fair and lovely review, we appreciate it very much.

It’s good to know that you were well served throughout your stay by our great team of staff .I’m sure they would want to join in and thank you for choosing the MARITIM Jolie Ville Golf & Resort and we all look forward to welcoming you back to our lovely resort on the red sea.

Hotel Team

Reviewed 14 August 2015

This hotel was absolutely fabulous. I would return here in an instant!
The food was plentiful and varied each day with all different palates catered for. The Royal Wing, where we stayed, was lovely and quiet and the room (number 3306) was extremely spacious and comfortable. The grounds are beautiful and make this hotel feel very open. Staff went 'over and above' to help us and make our stay a memorable one. We stayed 29th July to 12th August.

Room Tip: I would recommend upgrading to the Royal Wing as this area is away from the main entertainment area and restaurants so it is quiet.
2  Thank Emma W

Dear Emma,

Thank you for the great review and we are delighted that we managed to exceed your expectations and you had a wonderful holiday. I’m so pleased that you enjoyed the food so much as well as the room.It’s also good to know that you were well looked after all through your time with us.

It has been a privilege hosting you and we look forward to the pleasure of your company again soon and thank you so much for thinking of us and writing in with your review.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

amazing holiday. Been home a week now and wishing we were still at the maritim jolie ville.
Had a fabulous time, Hotel lovely, animation team amazing, especially Mido and Mario, lovely people that made sure you were smiling all day everyday. night time entertainment for children 10-15 years old was poor (need activities for all ages) but they managed to entertain themselves, food was good and had lots of choice, (you need to be adventurous and not fussy) rooms were huge and had everything we needed (stayed in a promo courtyard room) and beds were very comfy.
it was a shame some of the restaurants were not open, but we loved the Lebanese,and the staff were great. The sundowner for lunch was really nice and the children loved the food.
Speak to Mario ( boat trips) we hired a private speedboat for 2 hours and had the best time, haggle a bit and you will get a super deal, ask for (driver - Luca and boat - shark) you will not be disappointed. 10/10
we had such a lovely time, and we would definitely return even though a very sad incident did happen,
Unfortunately while we were staying at the hotel a little boy drowned and died, An English couple dragged the boy out the pool as there were no life guards on duty only the towel man. Luckily there were two English nurses that had seen the boy being dragged from the pool, and they performed CPR for many minutes, no medical equipment was available, one of the nurses was shouting for help and equipment and one of the hotel staff brought her baby wipes!! and the towel man didn't really know what to do to help. Luckily, after a very long time, the two nurses (holiday makers) brought the little boy back to life after what seemed like ages resuscitating him and they were absolutely incredible, they were left traumatised and very shaken after the whole incident and shouldn't have had to deal with something so terrible on their holiday.
My advice to the hotel would be Life guards need to be around the pool at all times from morning til night (while the pools open) and the medical equipment needs to be to hand in case of another emergency. and all staff need to be first aid trained. If those amazing nurses were not at the pool when the incident happened the little boy would not be here today!!!
overall a fantastic holiday myself, my husband and my two children had a great time.

Room Tip: promo courtyard room amazing, not overlooked room lovely and spacious no need to upgrade to Royal wing Rm 1412
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank fredfrogs

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your review and please be assured that we value guest feedback and monitor it closely as this is one of the tools we use when looking at ways to improve our delivery.

It’s good to know that you were well looked after by the staff and you enjoyed your holiday with us.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the case of the little boy in the meantime please note that we do have life guards on duty and our recreation team are trained on first aid but they did not interfere in making the first aid having seen the British nurse doing it perfectly and by the end managed to save the little boy.

Although that we do have available all the necessary safety equipment and that our safety procedures are followed however children are still under the supervision of parents, this is clearly announced on our boards.

At the end, We all look forward to welcoming you back to your home in the sun and we want to thank you once again for choosing the MARITIM Jolie Ville Golf & Resort.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Me and my wife and 6 year old son have returned this morning after a two week all inclusive holiday. We had an amazing holiday and feel that the staff and the hotel is amazing. The staff are all fantastic and any issues or things we had to address were sorted quickly by the reception staff and the women on guest relations. We had a lovely large room which was cleaned everyday and free bottled water in the room each day. The pool areas are amazing including the water slides and lazy river which my son loved as well as us. We loved the entertainment by the pool by the animation team and want to say a big thank you to Mario, Nicola, Mido and Mau for making us feel so welcome and making our son Jake have an amazing holiday. We will miss the morning 'stretchy' and water aerobics and my son will definitly miss the bowls and darts games. The food was excellent with a large variety of food available but we preferred the menu lunch at La Terrace and the evening meal at the same restaurant as the staff are so attentative and friendly and they loved playing with my sons toys whilst we ate. My sons favourite waiter was Mohammed at La Terrace restaurant so a big thank you to him.

We will definitly be returning and had an amazing wonderful time here for our first holiday in Egypt and will definitly come to this hotel again.

Thanks to the hotel staff who arranged a birthday cake for my son on our first night which made his day after a long journey there.

The hotel is about 5/10 minutes drive from the airport which is great after a long flight.

We were slightly concerned before going about the weather and the heat with having a young child and the temperature was over 40c everyday with the highest temperature being 52c at the waterpark but it was not unbearable and we did not have to hide in the shade either. My son is quite fair but he was happy with the heat and had sun block on and did not burn and has a nice colour now, The main thing we found with the weather was the heat of the wind in the evening which at some points was hot and tiring but cant expect much else with the desert being not too far away.
Thanks a lot to everyone for making our holiday so amazing and special and see you all soon.

Chris, Nicky and Jake xx

Room Tip: The royal suite room are lovely, similar size to the normal rooms but better surroundings and have a bath and fresh fruit daily.
5  Thank Chris B

Dear Chris, Nicky and Jake,

Please let me thank you so much for your positive and constructive feedback review and for your time to give us your respected and valued opinion on your last stay at our hotel.

I would like to thank you also for your positive comments on our team members, the pools, the lazy river, the room, la terrace & the food which we do appreciate it so much.

We all are looking forward to welcoming you soon again as promised at your second home and to give us the chance again to make your holiday happy and enjoyable as usual.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

I have to say this is by far the best holiday I have been on. I cannot fault one thing. I had a bad first night out due to ending up in hospital but Mido and Mario from animation looked after me, they are amazing and so is Mou, all of animation looked after me and I miss them very much. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking at going to Sharm! I loved Sharm so much I shall be going back to work

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank NicoleSKWood

Dear Nicole,

First of all, I 'm sorry to hear that you were unwell meantime glad to hear that our staff managed to support you during this unfortunate time.

Your recommendation is highly appreciated and thank you for all the positive comments about the hotel, the staff and your stay in general. We always do our best to provide our valued guests with the best holiday experience possible and I hope that we may have succeeded in your case.

It has been a pleasure hosting you and thank you once again for choosing the MARITIM Jolie Ville Golf & Resort and we hope that you will do so again.