“An excellent few days of diving in Sharm!”
Review of Dive In Sharm

Dive In Sharm
More attraction details
Owner description: The Dive In diving centers were born from a singular and deep passion for the sea, symbolizing a warm welcome, professionalism and experience, situated in the most suggestive resorts in Sharm El Sheikh. Let us lead you in the net full of ideas that everyday the Dive In centers propose you! A kaleidoscopic world made on top and on the bottom of the water.
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I only had a few days in Sharm and made a special trip from Cairo to dive there.
I met Alex on my first day -- we did a shore dive -- it was an amazing reef and we were completely alone which was a great start to my dives.
Over the next few days, Alex chose dive sites where people were not congregated which was awesome -- I hate contending with throngs of divers. Yet, the sites were filled with macro and the vis was amazing.
The next time I go back to Sharm, I will be sure to use Dive In Sharm. It is SO worth it!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"trips"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Well got to the hotel after midnight and you know there's not much to see But up early for breakfast
There only five couple having breakfast I'm thinking just maybe a bad move this time to the wee boss
We are but the pool happy to say more people about and there are many different nationals about which makes it work better in a daft way
We have had many stays at this hotel in the past when is was mainly British people happy to say everyone got on well
I can say much about how the rooms are clean Which they are, But let me get to the food must really say the Chefs team have turned out some really great food, Now I'm a picky eater if it doesn't look good I give it a pass Really sorry never eat so much in a long time
Yes I know you all want to know will I be back Yes yes We will,
The really good news is we still have three weeks of this holiday at the Dive Inn to go

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Had open water course here, finish on time with my certificate, thanks to everyone, amazing crews in the Dive in, they are not only for money, they consider more of safety and fun. Will come back again for my Advanced Open Water course. Inshallah.

Massimo C, Direttore generale at Dive In Sharm, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Dear Mona thanks for your review, we put all our passion in what we do and our mission is transmit passion and respect for the sea and our energy is you enthusiasm for SCUBA diving and Red Sea. Waiting for your Advanced Open Water Course :)

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Very impressed by the dive masters attention to safety and setting the dive up properly while relying on divers to understand their own equipment. I did a couple of reed dives from a boat (impressively clear water) and also a house reef dive (actually at a private beach a short walk away) which I would strongly recommend (excellent corals etc). Having dived elsewhere my first visit to Sharm was very impressive.