See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Very very bad hotel with no service and the A/C was broken and the food quality was the very bad. I would never recommend this place to any one.
The stuff were unfriendly at all i hope to close this bad place.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve never seen such a terrible 4-star hotel in my life like I’ve seen this one. Everything is really bad about it. After checking in, we went to the room and it was dirty. The housekeeper was rude enough and we found out that he was drunk because her smell stunk. He kept annoying me,my parents, my sister and my cousins.I don’t know how is this even possible, a drunk housekeeper. The funny part was that he complained about us that we spilled the beans of him being drunk. They didn’t put towels for showering in the room nor shampoo or shower gel. The air conditioner was sipping water and the remote control wasn’t working. The lobby was so hot since the air conditioner is really bad. The food was really poor and the choices weren’t that much, the hospital food is better than this hotel’s. the last day of our stay, we were late for dinner for an hour( dinner starts 7, ends 9) and they told us that the served food is the only option and it was leftovers so we went to eat outside. I don’t think it’s value for money. There are many hotels better than this one and nearly the same price. Oh and the photos here are lies, the hotel looks clean and tidy in here while it’s really rubbish. The staff were really rude to us except one receptionist that changed my room to a better one(the best of the worst) and the new housekeeper. This is all I could remember but I’m sure that I left some situations that I wouldn’t rather say.
ADVICE: Don’t think about the money while booking any hotel, you pay a little more and have the best experience.
P.S: we never chose this hotel, we were invited to stay there then we regretted accepting the invitation.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Yasmina T
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

It's good hotel for me and thankful for animation team mazen&sokar good in dance and they made a good show i liked them, thank for hotel and animation team, i hope my next vacation be here again thanks

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Abdelrahman M
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Well, if you just want a cheap place,no matter anything else, go there.
Worst food
Worst staff (after check in)
Worst service

P. S: do not give tips to the staff, no matter how they insist, keep it later if you see they deserve it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I have been to this hotel in February with my wife. The price was very low for this hotel so we bought it! And no regrets- nice beach, heated pools, room with a balcony... everything was at a good level as for 4*!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple