A Very big resort but most of it is derelict. Massive swimming pool with water slides. Private beech. Good location. Excursions arranged. Poor entertainment. No information given about activities. Rooms are not great but ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Category:5 Stars Check in: 14:00 Check out :12:00 Location:At the center of the city, overlooking pools and sea view.Surrounded by lots of the souvenirs shops and bazaars.Accommodation:9 bungalows (2-storey), 8 bungalow Ramses (1-storey) Total of 332 rooms (varies between 40-65 m2, 2+1 pers.) including 196 connected rooms. All rooms have balcony or terrace (ground floor). including:16 connected rooms Most of 1st floor rooms have terrace , and most of 2nd floor have balconies.All rooms are equipped with : satellite-TV, individual adjustable air condition. Bathrooms feature bathtub ,weighting scale, telephone , Hair dryer, Minibar, safe box,daily clean linen & electricity :AC 220 volts Restaurants&Bars:"Orangery" main restaurant: 350 seats International Cuisine Serving Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner Bars:"Moon Light" Lobby Bar Hours: 24-hour "Rainbow Billiard Bar" "Sunset Pool Bar" Services & Facilities:24-hour room service 24-hour concierge,Laundry service: charged as per consumption , price list,available in the room Conferences Facility: Paradise conference room:capacity of 300 persons , Paradise VIPs Lounge: 150 seats. Internetcafe,Limousine service,Beauty salon,Lobby shops,On request doctor,Tour & travel desk,Babysitting on request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Golden 5 Diamond Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden 5 Diamond Hotel & Beach Hurghada
- Golden 5 Diamond Hotel And Beach Resort
- Golden 5 Hotel Beach