Golden 5 Diamond Resort
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Jaz Bluemarine(Hurghada)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for a week in February- or more accurately, booked for a week but the hotel isn't open therefore all guests are being moved to the Emerald resort on the same complex. There are many positives- the staff were great, pool and beach are amazing, food was perfectly fine and room was clean & spacious. However, the complex is very run down due to low tourist numbers, and parts of the hotel are literally falling down, paths broken, grounds untidy, shower leaking etc which gives the overall impression of a hotel that is struggling. Entertainment was ok, although the animation team literally didn't talk to us (even a greeting at meal times) as we weren't Russian.
If you've already booked then don't panic, it's fine, but if not yet booked then there are better options.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2017

I spent two weeks at this hotel with my two kids an d a husband. There was absolutely nothing wrong with this hotel.
We had a fantastic big room, the food was good, hotel staff really nice and helpful and fantastic entertainment!
In fact, we loved it so much that are looking to book our next holiday soon. :-)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2016

hotel was very nice and crew were smiling and welcoming and very helpful, food was fine and with a lot of varieties , beach is clean , swimming pools are fine .rooms are wide and room service is perfect. it's a good value of money.

Room Tip: i prefer ground floor with swimming pool view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Usama M
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I've stayed in the hotel for 3 nights, Booking number: 758676448 through Booking.com
The Hotel Team notified Booking.com that I didn't Show up. While I did checked-in on Friday 19 August 2016 and checked-out on Monday 22 August 2016. The same exact dates in the reservation.
I try to call the Hotel reservation number, but it's always busy and I can't reach them to fix this issue, I'm really frustrated, I have stayed in Golden 5 city hotels about 10 times, it's the first time for this bad experience to happen with me.
Please review my stay under name "Mohamed Ahmed Abdo" with booking number 758676448 and let them know the right update that I checked-in. I will never accept any deduction of any amount from my credit card.
Thanks'

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Moesmarto1
Kathleen F, Manager at Golden 5 Diamond Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2016

Dear our valuable guest,

We would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for chosen our Hotel for you stay and for being our valuable guests.

Please let us inform you that we are taking your comment with great concern and transferred it to our responsible Department accordingly.

We do repeat our apologies and we are very thankful as we greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality of standard and please rest assure that all comments welcoming constructive criticism have been taken with great concern as this enable us to constant improvement in the quality of our standard of service and ultimately guest satisfaction.

We would like to welcome you again at our properties and to show you the bright side of them.

Wishing you all the best

With kind regards

Your Diamond Resort Team

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We reserved there based on its booking.com rating as a five stars hotel but it can't be so. It is a poor hotel regerding everything. The rooms furniture was old and the bed matrix was so so poor quality. The balcony door was broken and i even failed to close it any how in that a lizard sneaked in to our room. The room air conditioner was set to a very cold temperature with no chance to even adjust it. The out door facilities especially at the kids area were broken and the pool water was not clean. There are more than aquapark in the facility but only one of them was running. There was no shuttle out of the hotel and it needs more than 30 minutes walking to reach the main road. The only good point at this place was the beach as it has a crystal clear water and the snorkling was great. I felt like this place needs a total refurbishing.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank meezopharo

Dear our valuable guest,

We sincerely regret that our Hotel did not met your expectation and left negative emotions to you and we do repeat our apologies and we are very thankful as we greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality of standard and please rest assure that all comments welcoming constructive criticism have been taken with great concern as this enable us to constant improvement in the quality of our standard of service and ultimately guest satisfaction.

Wishing you all the best