See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

Poor food unless you like liver no drinks available for all inclusive ignorant Russians make up the majority of the guests staff excellent fighting poor management room adequate but air conditioning poor

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank flyfife
Reviewed 21 May 2015

I travel to Egypt every winter on my own for a week scuba diving and always book a very cheap hotel as I out all day diving,so I am used to low standards but this place is a joke.
The rooms are bad enough but the restaurant is the worse with poor hygiene, the chefs wear soiled uniforms.There is a smell a cat urine on the way to the restaurant,the pool bar is olso a joke,with no beer or cocktails just awful vodka and tonic as they are running out of everything.
If you book this hotel you will regret it believe me

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank Christophe W
Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

Ok we expect quietness out of season and not many tourists but this was beyond that!
There is literally no facilities at this hotel for a coffee or cocktail any time of the day or night !
Half board means - a plate of chopped veg and rolls covered in cling film for breakfast and dinner a plate plonked infront of you - no choice - just here's your dinner. You also pay for your coffee or tea at dinner time!

The place is a wreck but must have been lovely in the 1960s.
No hotel staff spoke to us until I checked out on the 3rd morning - suddenly it was bees around honey!
I've done budget in Egypt many times but this was the pits - even bed flies and no hot water.
They don't give a dam!
I'm not fussy but avoid at all costs especially with children !

Thankfully I could afford to go elsewhere ! And that's what I did!

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Claudabroad
Reviewed 24 January 2015

Avery friendly resort hotel. They are the most friendly , helpful people you will ever find.I stayed in one of the lovely garden rooms, more like a small bungalow , only a very short distance from the pool and lovey private beach. The poolside bar is the hub of the hotel where you can enjoy a good drink under the stars after having enjoyed a good meal in the restaurant , even the chefs greet you every time you go to eat, would not hesitate to return. I witnessed the cleaning staff working tirelessly and they seemed so happy in their work. I would like to thank the management and staff for giving me such great memories during my stay,

Room tip: just ask the staff and they will help you, respect them and they will respond
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2014

I am and my friend booked a bungalow in this hotel.The bungalow was small,dirty,too old,not for life,a wardrobe was small.dirty and too old for save more than one thing.
the territory of hotel is not nice,the beach is dirty, the towels gave only at morning early morning,if you didnot take it immediatly you will not give it until next morning if you are successful.
the food was good for me.every day fish,meat,chiken,salads,but was not changed.
the stuff was rude,especially on reception.We was told wifi free,but it is not that.5 dollars per day and only at reception where a lot of mosquitos.

Date of stay: November 2014