Reviews (1 254)
1 254 results
All reviews three corners animation team mahmoud tayee general manager mr special thanks sister hotel next door sea view see you soon swimming pool is nice holiday beach bar red flag clean hotel big thanks aqua gym visited this hotel these guys
230 - 235 of 1 254 reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Having been to egypy numerous times we thought we would try a different hotel but have mixed feelings about this
Arrival a very rude receptionist needs a personality check
room was adequate but very noisy due to the entertainment below our room asked for another room told maybe tomorrow or day after would come back to us
When i slept in the bed it felt dirty so the i stripped off all the bedding the amount of staines and smell on the pillows was awfull
the next morning i went to find the cleaner as the reception was not helpfull, I took the cleaner into the room he seemed puzzled as i had stripped the beds off i showed him the stained pillows and told him to change them and the sheets he said he would.
The hotel itself is clean and nice
The other staff is what made this hotel they were most friendly and would help you with anything the nicest staff i have ever come across in any hotel
The food was dissapointing having stayed at other egypt hotels this was below average and needs sorting
The area is Hurgharda and is what it is run down need tourists e.t.c.
I would not reccomend this hotel to friends or family

Date of stay: March 2017
Re E, General Manager at Royal Star Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about your holiday. In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at [email] if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our improved hotel!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel, perfect place to relax and have fun..
Had a really good time there!
Everything was excellent..
Special thanks for the animation team they are funny and very good team.. they makes good entertainment!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KP411

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your positive comments here on tripadvisor. I am very glad to read that you had a fantastic holiday here in the three corners Royal Star Beach Resort. We therefore hope to welcome you again here with us.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I have been there for 4 days on all inclusive basis and the trip wasn't as good as expected, let me sort the negative points first then the positive points.
- The hotel is very quite with no entertainment at all.
- Most of the Guests are over 60
- The food is very bad , either the taste or the diversity to the extend that I went to the dinner only once in the hotel and I went out to eat in the the dinner in the third and fourth day, they reuse the food remaining from previous days in a different ways and the desserts are terrible the breakfast is the same for 4 days without any change or any new items
-The animation team work for maximum of 15 minutes in the morning and less than one hour at night in a very silly show and they don't pay attention to Egyptian Guests at all as if they are invisible taking into consideration that the this show takes place in another sister hotel which is three stars
- They only have one swimming pool with the same depth which is not suitable for kids and it is not heated although the weather was cold.
- The Animation team didn't show up during the bad weather where the sun was not clear to entertain the bored people
- There is no Soap in the shower cabinet , only soap dispenser beside the sink and Shampoo dispenser in the shower cabinet and this means that when u decide to take a shower you will only use a shampoo ( which is a very bad quality ) unless you move naked and wet to the sink to get soap from the dispenser and when I talked to the receptionist about the issue he got me a manager who have no reply but it is the hotel policy and accordingly i have to buy my own soap from outside
- The towels are very old and most of them are torned either the room towels or beach towels
- They put only one small bottle of water daily to the fridge and no water dispenser near to the rooms
- Jelly fish are all over the beach area and there is no action taken by management
- The sale Guys are really annoying and they reach the guest every single minute but you can put a red flag if you don't want them to reach you
- The snack during the days are the remaining bakery from the buffet and nothing more

Positive Points :
- It is a very clean hotel
- It is very suitable for over 60 people
- The View from the rooms is amazing if you have a pool or sea view room
- I was Glad to see that all the guests are foreigners
It might be better if you stayed on a bb basis not all inclusive cuz definitely you will go out to eat in all scenarios
- They use Schweppes, coca cola and Pepsi brands for the soft drinks although I don't drink but definitely it is good to find those brands there

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Re E, General Manager at Royal Star Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about your holiday. In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our improved hotel!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

The Royal Star is a friendly, well run hotel and a bargain for the price. The accomodation is clean and comfortable and there is enough variety in the food and drinks to please most people although do not expect the gourmet catering of places such as The Caribbean. The location is in the old town area which makes it handy for shops, restaurants and bars but also means there is an occasional noise problem at night. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and all the guests seemed to be having a similar experience.

Date of stay: March 2017
Re E, General Manager at Royal Star Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about your holiday. In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. We will provide you with a room in a silence area.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I really liked The Tree Corners Royal Star Beach Resort.
So, this hotel is quite small, but cozy, where you can rest with you family and in small friends’ groups. I don`t advice this hotel for some customers that like to make parties. In that case The Three Corners Triton Empire Hotel would fit for them better, because of the swimming pool, beach, beach volleyball court and animation team, that is always around that place.
We did like our room, it was clean and situated on sunny side, and that was especially necessary, otherwise we`d have needed blankets, because rooms, that are looking to the wall of another hotel weren`t so warm, as we have heard (this is really important to mention, because we took our trip in February). Nevertheless, it wasn`t a problem, all our wishes were fulfilled. The service of the Reception team was always there for us and friendly. There was only one misunderstanding: the man on reception doesn`t know trivial words like "needle", "thread" etc. The limited vocabulary of service crafts complicates the communication especially between them and not native English-speakers.
The food in the restaurant was cool and somehow dietary. We liked it very much. As for bar and menu of cocktails, it wasn`t so rich, but we didn`t need it in any case, because as I said we had a family vacation.
What I really liked was the work of animation team. These guys were friendly and enthusiastic! I really like their work, because they were cheering up and creating amazing atmosphere.
The beach of the hotel isn`t good, it`s clean and everything though, but crashed boats on the left side of the shore didn`t make much impression on customers. Moreover, big stones under your feet make entering into the sea almost an impossible mission. That`s why we used the beach near The Three Corners Triton Empire Hotel.
As a conclusion, we recommend this hotel because of its cleanliness (crashed boats aside), good service, high quality of the food and neat rooms with good view to the seaside.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Re E, General Manager at Royal Star Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for being our guest at The Three Corners Royal Star Beach Resort.
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we appreciated receiving your kind comments about your stay with us.
We do hope having the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to the Three Corners Royal Star Beach Resort.

Yours Sincerely,