All reviewshotel territoryanimation teamseaegyptreefdancechefs
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Despite arriving rather late in the afternoon the room was not ready for us until 4:30. After checking in to the rooms I contacted the reception explaining that the room was dirty and had some broken furniture. The reception and explained for us that we tomorrow is going to change room to the hotel laying next beside us! That meant that we needed to tip the bellboy rather much two times. And as we all know tip is paid for good service not twice doing the same thing poorly.

When eating at the buffet the first night we was rather disappointed with the food. The plates and the tools a lot of them were dirty so you need to choose what plate and tools to use. The food was from the Western European point of view really bad. The food consisted of fried chicken fried fish with bones in both of them and liver got that menu along with vegetables was a apparent every day.
All the drinks and beers was served in small plastic glasses containing maybe 1.5 dl. The bartenders served a drink containing rum and Coke with approximately one decilitre Rum and half a decilitre a Coke. Not good.
They also had a à la cart restaurant with a difference comparing with the buffet that the food was served on the plate instead of picked up from the buffet.

Coming down to the beach 80% of the sun chairs was broken.

The only reason why this hotel don't get one point is due to the fantastic staff that that tried to give us a good experience. If the staff hadn't been so good this vacation would have been a disaster.

If you come from western part of Europe and expect a good vacation with the food that you will enjoy avoid this Hotel

Jens

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Jens H
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Stayed here for a week with friends found the hotel very nice. The staff were very nice and always very helpful food was good the place was kept very good. The room was nice with two bedrooms one wit twin singles the other with a king size we were also on the beach. five mins from Hurghada town centre and marina by taxi which cost a pound each way. we would go again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Philip J
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Friendly staff, the food is ok but nothing for children and there could be more range of food. There was a lot of Russians at the hotel. Rooms was clean and cleaned daily.
When we got there they put us into there sister hotel which was called the sphinx. The bar needs updating. The restaurant sometimes you have to que for food due to them not being ready.

Room Tip: We was in the sphinx and had room 1106 which was near the lift which I wouldn't recommend as the lift peeps.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Ivan C
Reviewed 31 January 2017

After reading the reviews I was a little worried but I didn't need to be. I have just written an extensive review however cannot post it all so all I will say is if you have any questions just ask. its ok food repetitive as usual, clean friendly.... would i go back? for the price ..yes !

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank dawny61
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I would never go back to this hotel again I who's with my Egyptian husband we'd paid for a double room then they asked my husband for 500egy pound for another room the next day they moved us to there sister hotel room who's better we had to look through the plates for clean ones most of the drinking glasses had chips on them food on the floor were we who's eating the staff just walked straight by it till my husband asked them to pick the food up they say it's a high class hotel we uk people work hard it's more like a 1/2 hotel I've been to hurghada 9 times this is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple