“Proffesional dive team and great dives!”

Funny Divers Diving Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive To Live! Funny Divers Team organize amazing for whole family daily diving and snorkeling trips, PADI CMAS dive courses. Our team speaks English, German and Arabic. We have own Boat (Funnydivers Boat) want more come and visit us :)
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Me and my girldfriend did 4 dives with funny divers and they were excelent!

Proffesional and serious dive team with very good service. Both me and my girlfriend are new to diving and felt a bit nervous about diving but with funny divers we felt really safe during all of our dives. I you are new diver or thinking about starting to dive I would highly recomend Funny divers!

Thanks you Nasser and Ahmed for the great dives/ Simon & Robyn from Sweden :)

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Mr. Ahmed is extremely experienced and professional instructor. He will correct you when you're wrong and let you enjoy yourself when you're right. He will do everything necessary for you to complete your goal. I can totally recommend him to help you either acquire your first diving skills or advance further in Padi disciplines as well as to have fun and feel the passion of recreational diving.

The dive boat is huge and comfortable. There is normally a healthy amount of people from different countries, not overcrowded, which is another bonus as you can swap stories and share experiences while enjoying the time with your friends. There is a free tea/coffee/water bar on board. At lunch time you will most appreciate good, warm and freshly cooked food after first dives in the morning and the afternoon. You'll be back at the port at about 5 pm.

Organization of the trips is excellent. The crew and the diving team are very helpful, everyone speaks good English and adds value to the overall mood. Everyone makes safety and comfort of divers his personal responsibility.

The dive sites are awesome, they were different every dive. There are lots of water creatures, dolphins and sea turtles are among them as well. Beautiful lagoons and reefs, shallows and quiet deep pits (those pits are more than 20 meters deep). Water was normally +28 C. which made it very comfortable and enjoyable every time, even for a long time below the surface. You will want to have something to make pictures under water with you to keep the memories.

I stayed in Hurghada for 7 nights in August 2017. Acquired OWD Padi certificate in 3 days. And took 2 extra days just for fun and practice. I would go for one more day, but my jet was early in the morning which is not recommended sooner than 18 hours after diving.

Thank you, Mr. Ahmed and everyone, again for the amazing and unforgettable time in my life. I will do it again and I'm so coming back for more on my next journey.

--Nick

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing dive center , they deserve more than excellent . Amed , Nasser and their team are very friendly i felt like they are my family . Also , they are experts , very professional , honest and always choose a great sites to dive . Their boat is very clean , well equipped and the food is delicious . I highly recommend them you will feel safe and have so much fun with them .
It was my second time with funny divers and it would never be the last . Keep up the great job , see you soon :))

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Three days of diving! Great staff! Great dive master! (Ahmed) (I felt save every minute with 100 percent trust)! Good food of a good cook! Good boat people with lots of help and service! Nice and clean boat! Great dive stites! Fair prices! Over all a great time in Egypt again! We are sad to leave! If you want to have real fun, book at Funny Divers!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Hey guys, i am a german divemaster and tried some other bad dive shops in Hurghada. But with Ahmed and his team i found the right dive buddies! Good equipment, amazing atmosphere, good advices, a pretty cool and harmonized team and the best food i had in Hurghada made by Mohammed. Thanks guys!!! Whenever I come back, there will be no other choice!
So guys! If you prefer professional diving... you don't need to search anymore! Dive with Funny Divers!

Kind regards