“For those about to dive! We saluuuut you!!!”

Funny Divers Diving Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive To Live! Funny Divers Team organize amazing for whole family daily diving and snorkeling trips, PADI CMAS dive courses. Our team speaks English, German and Arabic. We have own Boat (Funnydivers Boat) want more come and visit us :)
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Three days of diving! Great staff! Great dive master! (Ahmed) (I felt save every minute with 100 percent trust)! Good food of a good cook! Good boat people with lots of help and service! Nice and clean boat! Great dive stites! Fair prices! Over all a great time in Egypt again! We are sad to leave! If you want to have real fun, book at Funny Divers!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Hey guys, i am a german divemaster and tried some other bad dive shops in Hurghada. But with Ahmed and his team i found the right dive buddies! Good equipment, amazing atmosphere, good advices, a pretty cool and harmonized team and the best food i had in Hurghada made by Mohammed. Thanks guys!!! Whenever I come back, there will be no other choice!
So guys! If you prefer professional diving... you don't need to search anymore! Dive with Funny Divers!

Kind regards
Felix

Reviewed 29 July 2017

3rd trip and 2nd year in a row with Funny divers, always different spots, divers from all over the world, fully equipped boat, and experienced and very friendly crew (Ahmed, Nasser, Sayed, Hadary, Ayman, ...).
It is always entertaining and fun to dive with the team.
Either you are a group of people or a solo diver, it is guaranteed you will have fun and get to know wonderful fellow divers.
I just contact them and they take care of all the arrangements including transportation and bookings.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Second time with Funny Divers and again it was a fantastic experience. 13 days of excellent diving with brilliant dive guides.
My son completed his advanced diving whilst we were here and the quality of the tuition and the improvement of his diving was outstanding.
From pick up to drop off days are seamless. The boat remains in top condition, the food is delicious and the staff are friendly and helpful as well as engaging with the Divers and snorkelers.
Divers are well matched to abilities and qualifications and I don't think I did a dive less than 60 minutes despite having a great variety of deep and shallow dives which were discussed and at our discretion.

I have no idea why people go elsewhere and pay more for less, but I shall be back for a third biscuit in the near future.
Oh an the picture is one from this visit when we swam with 25 plus dolphins for an hour

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We went diving with funny divers for several years en each year it was lots of fun with some beautifull dives. Our son (at that time 11 years old) also learned how too dive and the lessons very relaxed but very good.... I really love them!