“Fantastic time again ”

Funny Divers Diving Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive To Live! Funny Divers Team organize amazing for whole family daily diving and snorkeling trips, PADI CMAS dive courses. Our team speaks English, German and Arabic. We have own Boat (Funnydivers Boat) want more come and visit us :)
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Second time with Funny Divers and again it was a fantastic experience. 13 days of excellent diving with brilliant dive guides.
My son completed his advanced diving whilst we were here and the quality of the tuition and the improvement of his diving was outstanding.
From pick up to drop off days are seamless. The boat remains in top condition, the food is delicious and the staff are friendly and helpful as well as engaging with the Divers and snorkelers.
Divers are well matched to abilities and qualifications and I don't think I did a dive less than 60 minutes despite having a great variety of deep and shallow dives which were discussed and at our discretion.

I have no idea why people go elsewhere and pay more for less, but I shall be back for a third biscuit in the near future.
Oh an the picture is one from this visit when we swam with 25 plus dolphins for an hour

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We went diving with funny divers for several years en each year it was lots of fun with some beautifull dives. Our son (at that time 11 years old) also learned how too dive and the lessons very relaxed but very good.... I really love them!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I mainly travel to hurghada for them. They are professionals, funny, and you will always feel they are your family. for two years now, they never disappointed me. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I loved this moment. The teachers in this center are as excellent as they are nice. A great professionalism wich brings us in the best spot with a perfect teaching. I can only recommend this center.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

If you ever visit hurghada-egypt-red sea and you are into diving either as a beginner or expert, funny divers are the best and most honest people to go with, they are truly funny, easy going and super helpful, the boat, crew and the food is amazing.
Special thanks to ahmed, naser and said
Will always use funny divers when diving in hurghada