“La Perla is good hotel”
Review of Hotel La Perla

Hotel La Perla
Ranked #160 of 221 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

It is the first time to me to visit Hurghada and the first time to me in hotel La Perla .. The hotel is 4 minutes walking from el mashaia and 3 minutes to the beach . The value of the hotel is so good also the staff is so kindly , friendly and honest receptions Essam Khodary was so kindly with me when I came he try to help me a lot always smiling to me. Front office MR Mohsen aloup he so honest person try to help everyone in the hotel I am sure I will be back to the hotel in the winter I can give 9 from 10 as a good hotel in this zone I advice the tourist try it.
David Isaac

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

La perla hotel was a good choice for my vacation.. we had a lot of fun and we spend a good time at laperla hotel, the service was excellent, the rooms are comfartable and clean, the food is excellent.. the guys in the hotel are very helpful.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Thank Moniqua K. H
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

I like this hotel and i will come back again.
The room is very good ' beach and food all thing is very good.
Really i like this hotel. We love to go back too these hotel and you think good to goo to these hotel .

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

I like this hotel it was good holiday for me there and I wish to go here again so soon I have so fun time there with my friends and family and I hope you all go there and have fun with your friends or family

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

The hotel is nice and in the good location. Hotels staff are kind and helpful. Rooms are also very comfortable and clean, the cleaner did very good work we have never seen such a good room cleaning in hotel. We enjoyed our stay in this hotel very much. The reception area was so nice as well and receptionists were so kind and friendly and they always wanted to be sure that the guests are enjoying their stay. Restaurant was awesome, food was delicious. Such a great experience at this hotel. We will come again.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family