Reviews (4 832)
2 413
1 243
2 413
1 243
All reviews podium restaurant al dente lotus restaurant animation team aqua bar main building special thanks great holiday fish big thanks a la carte restaurant every evening hotel management amazing hotel kids club plenty of sunbeds hilton
596 - 601 of 4 832 reviews
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

The best animation team ever i seen in my life!!!!
Every day super puper shows in the amphitheater. People in this hotel are very friendly and helpful. Very nice atmosphere in this hotel. Good food and good rooms. Everything was perfect!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Thank you 235Shimaa for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything perfect and to your expectations, I hope next time we do even better.

We are looking forward to see you during your next visit to Hurghada!

Kind regards

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

It's a very nice place and very nice staff And the comedy show and the animation team is very nice and helpful i like my vacation
The food is nice and nd the beach is very big and clean and the activities

Dear Guest,

It is with deep pride to read such a great comments about Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort. Thank you for your appreciative feedback about the team being friendly and helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon for another enjoyable stay.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Thanks letter to the best team in hurghada we would like to thank all of you u was amazing all time funny and powerful really we enjoyed our holiday alot and i hope soon that we will come back and also thanks for all stuff

Trip type: Travelled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Thanks Theone173 for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Rest ensured that we will take your comments for further encouragement within the team. They take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect.

We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2016

We travel to Egypt 3 times a year for 3 weeks at a time, after reading the reviews we settled on this hotel, never have we had an issue or a problem in 15 years. This hotel is not for The English. On arrival as we were quite late all seemed great, nice room and grounds. The next morning started our nightmare holiday.
Went for breakfast to find no tables available or clean, food all over the place, on the floor, mixed in with other foods, this was the same at lunchtime and dinner. ( Cattle Market). Stayed in our room on the 1st night, Next day Thursday avoided breakfast and had lunch down by the pool (pizza that the barman brought to our table as you could not get near the food before it was destroyed). That evening we went for dinner a bit later to wait for the families to finish grazing and had to battle past the hordes of families in the reception area, we decided to have a drink in the reception bar first, but gave up as every one else was being served and we were ignored, went to the restaurant!!!!! no tables, food a disgrace, I decided to have just soup. I asked the restaurant Manager for a spoon, he then decided to go and talk to other guests and look at their photos while I waited for the spoon, he then came back and said " do you want a hot soup!!! and proceeded to tell me the restaurant wasn't for us to which we walked out. We decided to go to the bar ordered a G&T and a beer was told wait 5 mins for the beer. No Problem!!!! went back for another G&T and my beer 15 mins later to which the barman screamed at me across the bar " I TOLD YOU WAIT 5 MINUITS" in disgust at the way I had just been spoken to ( I am a 50 year old female) I walked out and contacted my REP to be moved. We were moved to The Mercure at a surcharge of £250 English pounds. This review is genuine and has been written with a very Sad Heart as we loved Egypt but this treatment has made us rethink our future trips to the country we called 2nd home. When you look at the good reviews please bear in mind these are written by Egyptian Guests.

Room tip: Another Hotel
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank 7 871
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear Guest,

We understand your disappointment and please accept our sincere apologies for the unfortunate incidences you experienced during your stay with us.

I appreciate your understanding that it is the summer holidays in Egypt and the hotel was running high occupancy during your stay. However we save no efforts in order to ensure our guests are enjoying every moment of their holidays.

We offer our guests a wide range of services & activities that suit all ages & interests. Amongst, our la carte restaurant “Podium” which offers a fine dining experience in a regal surroundings. I am sorry such information was not communicated to you by the team.

We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.

We would value the opportunity to welcome you back at our resort soon to restore your confidence in our hospitality levels. Should we convince you to return, please contact me so that I can personally ensure you are well looked after.

Michail Michail

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

The best holidays and the best animation team in hurgada. Very nice rooms, very clean and beautiful beach and swimming pools. Super people..everybody is so freandly in this hotel ). I will miss everybody from here!!!!

Dear Guest,

I am in receipt of your review through this site and would like to thank you for your time.We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I was glad to read you had a super holidays here, thank you for praising on our services & facilities.

We would value the opportunity to welcome you back at our resort soon.

Sincerely yours,