Hurghada Marriott Beach Resort
US$87
US$108
US$100
  • Breakfast included
MinaMark Beach Resort(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$89
US$194
US$186
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$320/night.

US$209
Cancelon
Reviews (2 189)
2 189 results
1 346
1 346
All reviewsanimation teamisland barprivate beachbreakfast and dinnerhalf boardsea viewhealth clubkids clubnice poolspecial thanksitalian restaurantnew marinaroom numberegyptian poundsmain restaurantfishguest relations
86 - 91 of 2 189 reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2018

It was my 5th time at Hurghada Marriott Beach Hotel (01.16 - 01.25. 2018)
I visited Hurghada many times before and stayed at various 5* hotels in this area.
But my favorite is this one. The best location, the best service, the best management (special thanks to Mr. Sameh El Garf - General manager)
Greatly appreciate the restaurant team, great chefs who spoiled us every day with extremely delicious food, restaurant manager Mahmoud El Taher and other stuff.
Guest relation management personal is extremely professional, friendly and willing to help you 24/7. Special thanks to Angelica, Sara, Adel Mineeret.
Entertainment team didn't allow you to get bored from early morning to 10pm.
Special thanks to Mustafa, Sasha, Valentina and Lisa.
Room service was exceptional too.
Thank you very much and we greatly appreciate to everyone who did their best to make our vacation GREAT AGAIN!
Sinerely yours,
Max Schuster,
Professor, New York
Looking forward to see you soon again.

Room Tip: Best gorgeous view from our room!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Professor613
GuestRealtion, Guest Relations Manager at Hurghada Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Professor613
We are so happy to host you every time in our hotel. It is even more important to know that our services are up to your expectation . Sure every time you a re choosing or property it is great pride for us .
Looking forward to see you with us again and many thanks for your beautiful review

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I go twice a year. I am always very satisfied. Everybody is si nice to me. Workers are always smiling. Food is excellent, cooks are at disposal. Rooms are very quiet and well furnished. This is definitely my best hotel

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank sebaterme

Dear sebaterme
Thank you for your positive review we will keep providing the same level of services anmd exceeding your expectation with every next stay .

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Hurghada Marriott for 8 nights in a deluxe room. Our room wasspacious, with a great view of the pool and sea. We enjoyed the breakfast in the main restaurant in the sun by the sea beach. The staff in the restaurant were great. The waiter in charge of our table, Mahmoud, was so helpful and professional. We enjoyed the animation with Sasha who encouraged us to join and enjoy the activities. There are tennis and squash courts. There are a lot of sports like beach volleyball, tennis table and water sports like snorkeling. Our stay was great not only because of the hotel facilities but also the helpful staff .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for taking time to write your review regarding the stay in Hurghada Marriott. We are gald to know that memebers of our hotel team made your stay memorable and that you truly enjoyed our days with us . We will be gald to elcome you any time you will choose to stay in our resort .

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We have been here many years to this amazing hotel and everytime we come we have the best vacation like always. There nothing to complain about. Everything is always good and very nice staff with a smile and ready to help you all the time.
The food is good and the hotel is clean.
We would like to thank the animation team mostafa, sasha, valya, and lisa they always do an amazing job as they are very good for the standard of the hotel and for all the guest. Its one of the best things in the hotel which is good for the guest is when they come and find what they need and staff who they know. So once again thanks animation team for everything we will see you next time keep up the good work.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ahmed45628

Dear Ahmed45628
We would like to thank you for writing your review regarding stay in Hurghada Marriott. We are happy to know that our animation team made your stay memorable, as well all the rest of team provided you with due level of services . Indead it will be greta pleaure to host you agagin .

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I stayed here three times recently, 2 weeks in September 17, 2 weeks end of November 17, and a couple of nights end December 17. The first time was following my bad experience of, and my poor review on here, its sister hotel in Cairo, when I was contacted by Marriott Quality Assurance, Mr Ahmed Hany, who promised to arrange everything to be perfect for me at the Hurghada hotel if I would please give it a chance.

1st stay: I did give it a go, and Mr Ahmed certainly lived up to his word. Everything was top notch on my arrival, I was greeted by a number of senior staff, given a very warm welcome and a beautiful room and various extras. I didn't want or expect special treatment but the staff went above and beyond, it was lovely. From the bell boys to the restaurant staff (except a few with the usual Egyptian hotel syndrome of over-familiarity and intrusive questions...) to the room cleaning, perfect. And then......reservation price mistakes. At the insistence of Mr Shady from Front Desk, only a few days into my stay, I was asked to "prove" the rate I had booked didn't include the Member rate. Considering I had booked it via Marriottt Membership Rewards website, without inputting my Rewards number which I had lost, that in itself was somewhat bizarre. I also showed him the email from Marriott Quality Assurance showing how the hotel had already been told to apply the member rate. I had to forward the email I had received concerning the price to him, at reception and explain that the membership discount still needed to be applied. He was adamant I was wrong and that it had been applied. This went on and on. I was very cross because I had in all but name been accused of lying. After a few days I had already packed my bags to check out. Ultimately, the matter was sorted out, although no apology was given, just a "you were right" from the Front Desk supervisor Martin over a free coffee.... It did cast a cloud over my stay but nevertheless, that aside, I did enjoy my time, special thanks go to the Director of F&B Mr Mohamed Salama, a hospitality professional who understands the nature and value of true two-way client relations.

2nd stay: .Reservation Price Problems again. Two emails from the hotel, two different prices. The hotel was even trying to charge me more than on Expedia, Travel Republic, Booking.com (even after taxes), and Tripadvisor. I sent screenshots of the better prices elsewhere, I had to, I wasn't being believed! As a member of the reward programme, it transpired I could even have booked it cheaper there, but had booked direct as they advised me to do on leaving last time. The matter was sorted out in the end again, and I was treated to a suite for a few days and Mr Salama apologised on behalf of the hotel.

3rd stay: Just a couple of nights and not the fortnight as per my previous stays.Great rate confirmed after a slight tussle (same reservation price problems as before but not so drawn out) and somewhat of a delay (a couple of hours before I arrived).

Yesterday I followed the advice of the FD manager and his deputy when I last checked out in December, which was to contact them directly for "the best rate" for an upcoming 10 night stay starting this month, February 18. On Whatsapp....as requested. Bit odd but never mind. I got a very stiff response from Martin the FD Supervisor, no "it will be great to have you back" or something similar, just a bare quote. Which, guess what, was more than I could book it for on various other sites. Reservation Price Problems again! Here we go again. After I told him I can get a better deal on the web instead of direct, he told me it is "not possible to get a lower rate", so I screen-shotted various sites, one which was offering nearly $300 dollars less for the period of stay. I showed these to him, he still would not concede I was right even though I showed him several other sites giving pretty much the same deal as him or in some cases much better for only a little more cash (ie full-board instead of his basic room + breakfast quote which was ridiculously high by the way). Instead of carefully thinking about the best approach, he then wrote "we are fully booked on the first night of your stay anyway". Boom. Umm, okay, I looked again on the web and was able to book the hotel for all my required nights, including on Expedia, Travel Republic, Hotels.com, Booking.com. I rejoined the conversation and said well how come I can book it online via these other companies (I attached the screenshots as well). He had no concept of overbooking, that third party sellers reserve so many rooms etc etc etc. Above all, the point I repeatedly made to him was look, you gave me X rate before, why won't you give me the same rate, which I get as a frequent returning customer at any Egyptian Hilton hotel? He just preferred to argue and worsen the experience, so much so I had to tell him I would not continue doing business with him via whatsapp for booking or in any other way because it's the same Reservation Price Problem (arggghh) again and again.

For the edification of the Marriott Hurghada: It is most certainly not a "best rate" if you can find it cheaper elsewhere, or if what is offered for a basic room with breakfast is only slightly less than a full board deluxe room option on other web sites, end of story.

I've decided I'd rather volunteer to have numerous molten bodkins inserted into my eyeballs than bother with the Hurghada Marriott again, 3 stays, 3 unnecessarily stressful interactions about reservations with the Front Desk, 3 times the same problem from them, and a 4th stay enquiry to them throwing the same problem back at me again: no research into prices available elsewhere before they quote you, no desire to try to match (unasked for at the time) previous offers to a returning customer, no overt recognition of Marriott rewards membership, coupled with the same unwelcoming responses time and time again.

The 1 star for service only reflects the terrible way the hotel manages reservations via Front Desk and how it fails to deal with returning guests with the appropriate attention. The vast majority of the rest of the hotel's staff provide a very high standard of service, Mr Alex and his team (Sunset courtyard) and Mr Ahmed (restaurant) and his team in particular. Housekeeping is great, Mr Mahmoud is a star. I should add that some of the FD staff are exemplary, in particular Remon stands out. Someone promote that man.

It's about time the General Manager or Marriott international or someone gets a grip on the quite frankly rubbish, stressful (for guests) and disorganised approach this hotel has towards reservations and especially towards regular guests (even Members) wishing to give their business to it, otherwise they will lose more custom than just mine. It's approach is chaotic and lax. However, in the meantime I'll take my money, when in Egypt, to where it is- and I am - appropriately appreciated, which is to the Hilton chain.

(I did receive a (whatsapp) message from the Front Desk manager before I wrote this review today, after he had been informed of the latest reservations debacle, saying he would look into a good deal as my custom is "valued" but I have declined his 10% off whatever I see online. Valued but only after I have to go through all that every time? Just no).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Simon H
GuestRealtion, Front Office Manager at Hurghada Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Simon H,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding the last three stays at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable for us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. We are glad to know that some members of our hotel service team made outstanding effort and provided you with great services during your stays. Thank you for highlighting our team members efforts. I greatly appreciate your comments about reservation price mistake. During your first stay this was spotted upon check in and rectified after adding the reward number to the booking. Within the next couple of stays I can assure you that our hotel provided the best price as a member for your stay. For your upcoming stay in Hurghada I personally tried to contact you to offer a good deal and convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at [waleed.moustafa@marriott.com] if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our hotel!
With much appreciation,