“The view is very nice”
Review of Red Sea Dolphin

Red Sea Dolphin
Ranked #11 of 35 things to do in Hurghada
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I dive 1 time in the area and it was beautiful, but I have not seen any dolphin in the golf. I see a lot of fish.

All reviews
"swimming with dolphins"
in 7 reviews
"all inclusive boat trip"
"highlight of our trip"
"sites"
"hotel"
"transfer"

Reviewed 20 May 2018

You really will see the dolphins very close! We were lucky we had a yacht DAKHAB and the captain decided that we would first swim in the open sea to see the dolphins there, and then we returned to the shore, where the men and yachts had already become a menshe and calmly nurned into the water without a crowd of people. Belly dancing on a yacht was frank, frankly, we laughed a lot)) but otherwise it was super.

1  Thank Shalevakatya
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Dolphin Trip

After receiving a fantastic service for our transfer we decided to book a tour. Once again communication was flawless and the itinerary was stated. We were collected by minibus and whisked to Hurghada Marina to board a very safe and modern boat. The tour was fantastic and we had the opportunity to swim with wild dolphins and had 3 stops at some beautiful reefs to explore. The food and staff onboard were all very good and spoke very good English. The journey back to the hotel once again was very quick and enjoyable. On return to the hotel, Mohamed contacted us to ensure that we enjoyed the trip and if we had any issues.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Seeing the wild dolphins swimming along with your boat is the best thing I have done in 6 trips to Hurghada! an absolute must - although dont be a tool and go jumping in with them - it is their home and not yours - respect it!!

1  Thank Katey W
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I really enjoyed this trip, the food on the boat was delicious and the guide Mario was very helpful and informative. The only major downside that put me off is that there are far too many people in one area chasing after the dolphins, very noisy and you get kicked and punched in the face by flippers and hands. Surely this must make the dolphins feel nervous as it made me as a human feel very uncomfortable - so much so that even being a very strong swimmer I had to leave the water. I much preferred the snorkelling when our boat docked up alone.