“Amazing Trip”

and up
Red Sea Dolphin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Try this unique experience aboard a catamaran semi submarine built in France. Enjoy a two-hour dream cruise over the colourful and rich coral reefs of the Red Sea and take full advantage of the panorama windows to enjoy all of the splendours of the unique underwater life of Hurghada. Our catamaran is stable, comfortable and fast! The boat has a huge sundeck, shaded lounge, restrooms, a bar and room for 120 passengers. Red Sea Dolphin's design provides a safe, spacious and open environment for passengers to experience catamaran sailing while enjoying the scenic beauty of the underwater life of the red sea. With a top speed of 17 knots, the Red Sea Dolphin can reach its destinations easily and has an unbelievably smooth ride. You can enjoy a free drink at the bar and relax on the main deck while watching any of the two large screens or bask in the sun on the sundeck. With two fully equipped bathrooms and a great crew tending to your every need nothing is missing.
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Dolphin Trip

After receiving a fantastic service for our transfer we decided to book a tour. Once again communication was flawless and the itinerary was stated. We were collected by minibus and whisked to Hurghada Marina to board a very safe and modern boat. The tour was fantastic and we had the opportunity to swim with wild dolphins and had 3 stops at some beautiful reefs to explore. The food and staff onboard were all very good and spoke very good English. The journey back to the hotel once again was very quick and enjoyable. On return to the hotel, Mohamed contacted us to ensure that we enjoyed the trip and if we had any issues.

Date of experience: April 2018
in 4 reviews
"hotel"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Seeing the wild dolphins swimming along with your boat is the best thing I have done in 6 trips to Hurghada! an absolute must - although dont be a tool and go jumping in with them - it is their home and not yours - respect it!!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Katey W
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I really enjoyed this trip, the food on the boat was delicious and the guide Mario was very helpful and informative. The only major downside that put me off is that there are far too many people in one area chasing after the dolphins, very noisy and you get kicked and punched in the face by flippers and hands. Surely this must make the dolphins feel nervous as it made me as a human feel very uncomfortable - so much so that even being a very strong swimmer I had to leave the water. I much preferred the snorkelling when our boat docked up alone.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This trip we have done a few times always see the dolphins very cheap full day out with lunch drinks and transfers

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank sammysparkle67
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I have never been snorkeling and I have a fear of water. I was travelling woth my family and there's three toddlers. The whole day was so fun and so good! The children absolutely loved it and I finally experienced snorkeling, although I can't say I enjoyed the salty water!
Obama was so lovely in arranging everything at such short notice and their lunch was nicer than we expected! The husbands booked a diving day for the following day through Obama and they again had a great time! Thank you again and hopefully see you next year!

Date of experience: December 2017