“Dolphin house a must”
Review of Red Sea Dolphin

Red Sea Dolphin
Ranked #11 of 35 things to do in Hurghada
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This trip we have done a few times always see the dolphins very cheap full day out with lunch drinks and transfers

1  Thank sammysparkle67
All reviews
"swimming with dolphins"
in 7 reviews
"all inclusive boat trip"
"highlight of our trip"
in 4 reviews
"dvd"
"video"

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I have never been snorkeling and I have a fear of water. I was travelling woth my family and there's three toddlers. The whole day was so fun and so good! The children absolutely loved it and I finally experienced snorkeling, although I can't say I enjoyed the salty water!
Obama was so lovely in arranging everything at such short notice and their lunch was nicer than we expected! The husbands booked a diving day for the following day through Obama and they again had a great time! Thank you again and hopefully see you next year!

2  Thank sama624
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Mohamed Mahmoud and his team are the best that took me out on this trip. I would highly recommend them

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We booked this trip on our first day in Egypt. And were not disappointed. The boat cruise was so relaxing with spectacular views of the ocean.
Some of us went snorkelling and found the experience amazing. There was also an option to swim with dolphins. As none of us were strong swimmers, we didn't participate in this activity. However it was spectacular to watch. A really fab cruise. Food was ok. There was an English speaking rep on board named Hisham who kept us entertained.
There was also an option to go on a banana boat which we all took part in and thoroughly enjoyed.
All in all a fabulous experience. Would highly recommend. Even if you stay on board. It's still an excellent trip.