“Great place!”
Review of Magic Beach Hotel

Magic Beach Hotel
Ranked #129 of 221 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I traveled with my sister and mom and we stayed at this hotel for a week. We did not expect much because of the mixed reviews, but it was fantastic! The hotel has fantastic staff. They are very helpful, polite and service minded. You always get a great treatment by their staff and managers, whether you are in the reception, restaurant or in the shops. Also, the housekeeping is great. The rooms are always clean.

There are several shops at the hotel. If you stay at this hotel you have to visit at least two of the shops; Gehad's parfume shop and Barsoums shop with handmade stuff. Gehad's perfumes are completely amazing, you won't be disappointed. Barsoum sells handmade scarves, clothes, leather bags etc. Barsoum was even willing to make a beautiful, costume made laptop case for me in leather in a couple of days, but there was no time due to lack of days before catching the flight back to Sweden.

The hotel is located in the old part of the city. But its only 5-10 minutes away from the new part of the city, its very close. There you will find all restaurants, shops etc.

I definitely recommend this hotel.

/Hasina, Sweden

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I called Feliza at the front desk because I wanted to surprise a couple who where getting engaged. I asked if they had any honeymoon packages, wine, flowers, or upgrade their room as a surprise. Unfortunately, they didn't have a better room than the couple booked, and didn't offer any packages. But.....Feliza offered to cross the street to publix and pick up some flowers and cupcake, asked me if there was anything else I could think of that she could buy--I suggested an engagement card as well. I gave her my credit card and waited for confirmation from Feliza the next day. Not only did she sent me photos of what she bought for me (and I still have an arm and a leg), because they didn't have an anniversary card, she took the initiative to create a very professional card with 'engagement prose' in addition to what I had asked her to write--it was really special. And....'she' bought them sparkling champagne (non-alcoholic due to liability issues), two champagne glasses sprinkled with rose petals-on the house. She prepared the surprise better than I could have done myself!!! So thoughtful. I can't tell you how many years it's been since I've run into service like this at a hotel, and I travel about 60% of the year! The couple were blown away by the surprise--I couldn't have pulled it off without Feliza-kind, professional, and obviously not the typical clerk looking at their IPhone 24/7 annoyed when you ask them a question interrupting their chat session....she was sincerely over the top!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Came to magic beach last Thursday late lovely room best views, all the staff are so welcoming from the management to your room cleaner,the rooms are spotless I thought I had dropped some pills on floor looked under bed not a spec of dust,cleaned every day.The animation tea are wonderfull Alex the is the boss but such a sweet lad and excellent with everyone he has done every thing he can to help and make our holiday special, olga she is so nice even when she can not understand you very well, now I come to Chloe our girl from Blackpool what a little gem. I have got to say that every one from the bread chef who allowed me in his kitchen ,to the little man on the beach are fantastic. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret M
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 weeks , lovely hotel , good staff and service. Rooms cleaned daily . Food , varied and good, buffet style . Pizzas freshly made every lunch time
Rooms all have good view. Lovely beach and well looked after by saed , great guy who puts your towels on beds daily . Alex and Chantelle animation - sorted things to do several times during the day, very pleasant , but did not hassle you if you didn't want to join in . Good entertainment every evening for about 1/2 an hour , snake show, excellent singer, belly dancer , dancers etc
Hotel is approx 5 miles from marina but hotel taxi is good . We also visited Senzo mall and my husband dived with hurghada divers , would recommend and lovely boat and equipment . We had a lovely relaxing time in the sun , we will definitely go back

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant hotel..lovley staff..was upgraded to a suit room with fantastic views of the red sea..drink and food lovely..rooms cleaned everyday..the reception manger and the owner of the hotel very helpful..marina is a must which is about 10 mins away in a taxi which the hotel will book for you..this hotel is a must..thanks once again to all the staff

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family