“Lovely camel steak”

Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Eastern European
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Lodge is all about diverse, good quality, European food. While specializing in great steaks with a unique extra taste from the charcoal grill, there is also an extensive selection of Vegetarian and Fish courses. The Lodge uses only fresh, high quality food, this together with the comfortable, warm ambiance makes for an ideal dinning experience.
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We left the all inclusive hotel for an evening in The New Marina. We were recommended to go to The Lodge, and we are so happy we went. We had camel steak and it was absolutely delicious, for desert we had their chocolate fondant which also was fantastic. The staff were very friendly. We had a lovely stay at The Lodge.

1  Thank Angelica S

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Excellent food, excellent service. What else can I wish for? Every evening there were different thematic dinners during the week we were there. Buffet. Come early to get a 'good' table.

1  Thank Boris_shikelya
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner with my husband as we decided to go and have a look at the marina. Went here as they were the only ones not trying to drag us in. Me and my husband both had steak chips and vegetables I had a strewberry daiquiri He had a pint of Heineken oh my God it was so nice. When converted back to English it cost us less than £15 for both of us and it was divine.

1  Thank lucydonovan85
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

This place was one of the best down the marina well worth a visit great prices to me and the Mrs both had fillet steak a few pints of beer and couple of glasses of wine my son had burger and chips with a sprite the bill came to around £45 which in my opinion was very good for the quality of food...

1  Thank CTPM1986
Reviewed 10 July 2018

When you visit the marina in the evening, this is a perfect place to stop and enjoy the evening.

The food and drinks selection is great and the staff are very welcoming and lovely.

A good mix of people, Egyptian and tourists.